AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

BigTopShirtShop.com

I am rating this a 1 star pending a reply to my emails from the app developer. Have sent two emails over the past 6 days and not a single reply. The banner at the top of my app keeps begging for feedback, so here it is. When can someone assist me and reply to my emails?

ONLY THE BLIND

Great app, really simple to set up and perfect to monitor your reasons for returns etc. Very simple to track all returns.

Mini Dreamers

so disappointed. honestly there aren't that many options for an automated return app. Don't have much of a choice so I'm using this but:
1. its complicated to use and setup
2. They MAKE you use their partner app Postmen. We already use shipstation for shipping orders out and now ih ave to pay for another app just to get this to work
3. not that many options for customization. It sends way too many emails to the customers regarding the return process and when i contacted customer support to turn them off they said its not possible. The customer is going to receive emails through shopify regarding their return and also from this app. Its annoying for the customer to receive literally 5 emails regarding their return.
im continuing to search for another app and hoping to switch soon if these issues aren't resolved. doesn't make sense to me to be forced to send emails

June 9, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're sorry you feel that way.

1. Regarding the setup process, would you mind let us know where you find it complicated so that we could improve.

2. Postmen is one of our company's product and it's completely free now. In this app you can connect with your own courier account to generate labels using negotiated rates.
If you don't have a courier account, we also provide discounted USPS courier account for you to setup.

3. Regarding the email notifications, actually, when you update a return, you can always "uncheck" the send email notification option, in this case, Returns Center will not send out the notification emails to your customers.

Thank you for choosing Returns Center, we are always improving our app. Hope to see you again soon!

Accesoraes Boutique

I really suggest you use this qpp its easy to use and very professional for my store accesoraes.com !

Toufie

This app is indeed easy to use but to suddenly block us from using the app and with the reason that we didn't pay for the user seat is nonsensical and completely unethical. You can't just decide to block app subscribers and change the pricing plan as and when you like. It is unfair, like forcing people to pay against their will. Please please reconsider before installing the app and then getting trapped in it.

June 8, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our system has recently introduced multi-membership that allows you to run your store by inviting members to your organization. Each member can log in with their own account. If you try to log in with different email addresses, our system may reckon that there are from different new member to your organization. And this might be where your disruption come from.

Our system charge subscription fee for additional members in an organization. While you can choose a plan for multi-seats that is suitable for your business. If you don’t need multi seats, you can always log in to the system with ONE email. But please be aware that only one single login is allowed at the same time.

Please check your organization's member settings at "https://organization.automizely.com/members".

We will try our best to improve our app. Thank you again for your feedback.

STRYVE — for the better.

It's ok, difficult to pay. I dont know where i can make the payment.
And I have to leave a review.

Goodhood

Good interface, but some support issues and multi store set up not clear. A lot of going around in circles

designtwentyfive

So far, this app has been great! Super easy to set up and love that it's so customizable so it seamlessly integrates with my site. I haven't had any returns yet but I love having the option available. Thanks!

L and L Stuff

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

June 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Could you please explain the issue you are facing and share your email ID with us?

BabyNibblers

Unsubscribe button on email doesn't work

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and sorry about that.

We have just updated the email format and the unsubscribe should work in the following emails. Please have a check. Thanks!