AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

BigTopShirtShop.com

I am rating this a 1 star pending a reply to my emails from the app developer. Have sent two emails over the past 6 days and not a single reply. The banner at the top of my app keeps begging for feedback, so here it is. When can someone assist me and reply to my emails?

Mini Dreamers

so disappointed. honestly there aren't that many options for an automated return app. Don't have much of a choice so I'm using this but:
1. its complicated to use and setup
2. They MAKE you use their partner app Postmen. We already use shipstation for shipping orders out and now ih ave to pay for another app just to get this to work
3. not that many options for customization. It sends way too many emails to the customers regarding the return process and when i contacted customer support to turn them off they said its not possible. The customer is going to receive emails through shopify regarding their return and also from this app. Its annoying for the customer to receive literally 5 emails regarding their return.
im continuing to search for another app and hoping to switch soon if these issues aren't resolved. doesn't make sense to me to be forced to send emails

June 9, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're sorry you feel that way.

1. Regarding the setup process, would you mind let us know where you find it complicated so that we could improve.

2. Postmen is one of our company's product and it's completely free now. In this app you can connect with your own courier account to generate labels using negotiated rates.
If you don't have a courier account, we also provide discounted USPS courier account for you to setup.

3. Regarding the email notifications, actually, when you update a return, you can always "uncheck" the send email notification option, in this case, Returns Center will not send out the notification emails to your customers.

Thank you for choosing Returns Center, we are always improving our app. Hope to see you again soon!

Toufie

This app is indeed easy to use but to suddenly block us from using the app and with the reason that we didn't pay for the user seat is nonsensical and completely unethical. You can't just decide to block app subscribers and change the pricing plan as and when you like. It is unfair, like forcing people to pay against their will. Please please reconsider before installing the app and then getting trapped in it.

June 8, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our system has recently introduced multi-membership that allows you to run your store by inviting members to your organization. Each member can log in with their own account. If you try to log in with different email addresses, our system may reckon that there are from different new member to your organization. And this might be where your disruption come from.

Our system charge subscription fee for additional members in an organization. While you can choose a plan for multi-seats that is suitable for your business. If you don’t need multi seats, you can always log in to the system with ONE email. But please be aware that only one single login is allowed at the same time.

Please check your organization's member settings at "https://organization.automizely.com/members".

We will try our best to improve our app. Thank you again for your feedback.

STRYVE — for the better.

It's ok, difficult to pay. I dont know where i can make the payment.
And I have to leave a review.

Goodhood

Good interface, but some support issues and multi store set up not clear. A lot of going around in circles

L and L Stuff

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

June 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Could you please explain the issue you are facing and share your email ID with us?

BabyNibblers

Unsubscribe button on email doesn't work

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and sorry about that.

We have just updated the email format and the unsubscribe should work in the following emails. Please have a check. Thanks!

Khazanay

Been using the app for some years now and it was doing an amazing job. But recently they have brought a lot of changes in it and nothing is working like before. I am not even able to access the app altogether. It keeps asking to make new profile and pay them again and again! Im furious!! Totally unreliable! My customers are filling the return forms but my team can't access them! The customers are shouting at us for delaying the returns!

June 2, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

We are so sorry if you feel that way. We apologize for the inconvenience that you’ve been facing lately.

We understand your frustration, as every little detail matters for your business. But we want to kindly remind you that the multi-membership could be the crux that causes your concern.

Returns Center has introduced multi-membership that allow you to run your store with less hassle. You can invite some teammates to your organization and each member is able to log in with their own account and get access to your organization. This is where your disruption might come from. If you try to log in with different email addresses, our system may reckon that there are from different new member to your organization. And that’s why you’re asked to set up new profile for several times.

You can subscribe a plan for multi-membership that best fits for your business. And if you don’t want any subscription, you could also allow all your teammates to log in Returns Center with the same email address. But please be aware that only one single login is allowed at the same time.

As our distinguished customer, we will try our best to improve your experience with us. Our support team has already reached out to you to help you set up quickly, so you can have your business running up well.

Canary Jewels

the app is well made. runs smooth and was very easy to install. i currently use aftership as well as returns center as it provides customer trust and that's vital if you want to be successful.

May 31, 2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Cambria Bike

This is not advanced software and can become very expensive once you start to do any volume of returns. The overseas support not v good. They usually answer a different question or don't understand.

But the WOSRT thing they have done is after 1 year of my using the app - yesterday none of my team could log-in. Without advising they added a cost per user to the system!!! I could understand if this was really advanced enterprise software - but its not. Now on top of the expensive usage charge I must pay per user seat. Awful case of trying to milk additional cash from existing users.

If I could turn back time I would have picked a different provider. I will get off this app as soon as I have a space to do so. Zero stars from me.