AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

OJO VINTAGE

Me gusto esta aplicación, realizo todas las funciones que esperaba, estaba dentro de mis espectativas.

NGNM - No Gods No Masters ® Cycling

I have to amend my previous review. With tech support, we've figured out that returns notifications (to the merchant) are sent out only if "manual approval" is selected. In "automatic approval" at the moment the merchant doesn't get any email. I've requested to change this app rule, so they'll hopefully change it in the upcoming months, this way merchants will get an email about a filed return regardless of the approval process.
Other than this i'm happy with the app, it's easy to set up and works as described!

--- --- ---
We need to get alerts when customers file a return. It's crazy this is not possible with the app.
Too busy to check it daily, we should be noticed/flagged when someone files a return.
When are you including this feature?
This the only major complaint.

Walk And Wardrobe

great! Easy and simple to use ! I really recommend you to use this app to handle your returns ! really easy

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Midnight Co.

I had to move to this app form Bold returns as Bold are no longer supporting that app. The move was pretty painful and took quite a long time with back and forth's with support who take forever to answer.

I've had this app for a few months and had an ongoing issue with customers not being able to access the returns portal, and finally I found the issue today. The returns portal does not have an SSL certificate meaning most browsers will not open this page. To which support tell me it will be an extra $10usd a month to add and SSL certificate to make the page safe to browse.

This was not advertised anywhere in the description of the app. And I find it a joke that it becomes another cost to bare.

I would recommend using a different app.

Layla Collection

To be honest it is a great app and has helped me a lot with my exchange & return processes. However, it would've been perfect if they added the following features:

1. The option to lookup the order by phone number (for guest customers who do not use their emails when purchasing). This has caused us to manually request email addresses and add them to the orders for customers wishing to exchange or return.

2. Show product SKU and amount totals for each request.

3. Prevent duplicate requests from the same customer.

4. Allow manual translation of the website for languages that are not supported.

And that is all I think.

Other than that the app is great and very helpful and I totally recommend it!

Thanks!

April 23, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

D'Amico La Valle gioielli

e davvero difficile da installare .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bad Thang

great app, support is great also the only thing I can recommend is it be a little cheaper but other than that great app thank you

Baizenville

The setting is pretty simple. I just started using it. I'll test it more and I'll update the review.

GNL Footwear

Easy to use and very easy to set up! This app does what it says it will do and makes returns very easy, integrates very well.

StrictlyLindsey

I'm glad I have this app to create a returns center and make it an easier process for my company. However, the process of creating the site itself and inserting the URL into your site is confusing. I had to contact Shopify Support to help me.