AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

XENOEOVO

Superb. Fun to use app, love it. Superb. Fun to use app, love it. Superb. Fun to use app, love it. Superb. Fun to use app, love it. Superb. Fun to use app, love it.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you liked our app.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support@returnscenter.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Rupam

Marquise Jewelry

Customer support was very patient and understanding with complex queries. Have not tested it on the website, however, will provide updates once I see success with returns.

October 19, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Neelima Aggarwal

Equiluxe

Beautiful interface on both ends, and very helpful customer service. I'd say the free plan is very fair, and the paid version is the best I've found.

Beansware

Great app, helps customers enormously. Makes returns so much more easy. Thanks for this app! thank you!

Arah's Art Gallery

EXCELLENT customer service! Looking forward to working with them moving forward. My free trial was extended and I can't be any happier.

Instee Store

I think I have found the best return management app, AfterShip Returns Centre help me save a lot of hassle by providing the best return experience to my customers

Dalle Piane Cashmere UK

Ottimo servizio per la gestione dei resi assistenza ottima e da quando lo abbiamo attivato i nostri clienti sono molto felici

PawSafe

One of the easiest returns apps to set-up and also has a very clear, clean look to it. Great basic functionality for returns. I hope in the future they also bring in some AI logic and rules to encourage exchanges and credits. That would be next level.

Nordicsheep.se

Very nice support and customer service, but a bit complicated some of the setup in the app. But easy to use.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are happy to know that you liked our customer support and found the app easy to use.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

The Bag House®™

so far I have not experienced any returns but from the look of the app, its amazing and a great solution for users and stores