AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

Cuddle Decor

So far so good! I didn't use it yet so I cannot tell how it actually works (I hope I will never do, to be honest, hahaha)
What I like most though is the integration with Aftership so we can track ALL orders in on place.
It was kind of easy to install and setup - I am still trying to figure out how to block the "Return label instructions" from Shopify so my clients don't get confused with 2 different instructions or maybe even 2 different RMA. I am figuring this out yet. But other than that, great app :) Thanks guys

July 23, 2020

Thank u sooooo much for your review!

Best Friends by Sheri

I really need this pop up window to go away so that is why I'm writing a review. But for some reason it won't let me submit it!

Dear customer,

Thanks for your review. Sorry that the pop up window bothers you. We have closed that. :)

qa.nixplay

Simple to easy to use but limited in terms of customisation. If you want a simple straight forward return process, this app can be helpful.

Thx for your review! 🤟
Your feedback means a lot to us. Our app supports customizing your branded returns page, email notifications and other return settings that in accordance with your return policy.

Would you mind letting us know the customisation feature you'd like to have? We are always glad to help!

Thank you!

Shoe Limitless

Great for small stores that are starting out and have few return requests. Works pretty well and easy to use once everything is set up.

A L E X Λ N D R A

I'm finding the app a great addition to my business. It's saved me a lot of a time by keeping my returns orderly and all the information in the one spot. I thought I needed to hire someone to manage returns until I found this app.

Golf Women On Course

This app integrated into the site easily. The first 3 returns have taken place seamlessly. Good app.

NECTA

good one. easy to setup. there is a simple steps that you can follow. the only thing that i dont like is the is not allowed me to open multiple windows.

Bella Luxe Scrub Boutique

The app is useful so far. I'm not sure if i have settings wrong but i don't receive some email notifications.

HijabPlanet

Amazing app, allow our business to streamline our return process in such a professional, systematic and efficient way. Thank you so much for making this app easy to use. Highly recommended.

Fashionable Originals

Looks good. I am a new user. I am still trying to figure out how it works. Some options like customize the returns are useful.