Reviews (2,346)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for improving the customer return experience and increasing retention with its comprehensive features and customization options. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify, providing intuitive order tracking and return management tools. The customer support is frequently praised, especially staff members Neha and Aditya. The app is noted for its reliability and affordability, with no hidden fees, making it particularly appealing to new businesses exploring the free trial.

June 28, 2023

Great support team! Thank you for your help with getting this set up. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Juvenon
April 30, 2018

Was great, until they changed it to an expensive overpriced app. No longer worth it. If you was like me and looking to find a free alternative try ClickSit Return Center. I did today and it works much the same and is FREE!

Shop4truth
July 16, 2023

Great experience so far! Works like a charm and the customer service rocks! Definitely a MUST HAVE APP!!

Keep it Universal ®
Edited December 1, 2020

**Email notifications weren't going through to our team (kind of a big deal), still waiting on their live chat support to resolve it, going on 2.5 hours. Very disappointed in an app I really liked and have used for multiple stores.

E Marie Travel
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 1, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Regards,
Sumit

March 23, 2022

Great onboarding service! Do not hesitate to use the chat option the dashboard and they are very responsive. Good job. A+++

Elevate Styles
June 4, 2020

Good interface, but some support issues and multi store set up not clear. A lot of going around in circles

Goodhood
September 1, 2017

Aftership returns have made it super easy for our customers to collect returns from customers, stops a lot of the hassle for us and already recommended it to friends who want to start their own stores. Thumbs up.

Blackstripesinc
April 11, 2021

Really nice app for a better overview. Made the work with all returnes a lot easier for us and the customers!

Bettanshus
Norway
Edited August 28, 2020

The concept is good but it was preventing the Add to Cart button from being shown on my website.

Unfortunately, customer service was not helpful. I had to work around it by installing it on an older theme. She asked me to just reinstall it. Um no I'm not going to reinstall something that prevents people from shopping.

I would prefer however if it just worked on the current theme.

Crimson and Clover Studio
About 2 months using the app
September 17, 2021

I used this app to make returns portal for my site. It works really well and the support team is so helpful!!

Anitamaria