AfterShip Returns , 2,215 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable return options, including refunds, store credit, and exchanges. It's praised for its intuitive interface, seamless Shopify integration, and time-saving return handling. The customer service team is noted for their prompt and efficient support. Features like bonus credit incentive, self-help exchange, and customizable returns page and emails are well-received. However, some advanced features are only available in the premium plan.

Edited November 27, 2017

Very easy to set up and use - highly recommend the app - it has made our life much easier

Lalo Usa
8 minutes using the app
August 6, 2021

Interesting app and great support team. Seems intuitive and easy to set up. I hope it servers its purpose.

Cavaliere
Portugal
AfterShip & Automizely replied August 6, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app and found it useful and your experience with our support team was up to the mark.

We are open to any suggestions, if you have any suggestions kindly let us know. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Neelima Aggarwal

April 22, 2020

It looks simple, easy set up and friendly experience for customers, I'll try the 14-days free trial and see how it works.

VZlush
November 24, 2020

Just signed up to what seems like a very useful app. Will use and update. Chat Customer service was very helpful during enrollment.

Mia Bijoux Mommy & Me Boutique
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 24, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we always work diligently to make the user experience better.

Please do let us know if you need any further help.

Mukul Saxena

July 14, 2017

I love this App. It has made our store much easier to manage and our life a whole lot easier! Great customer service too!!

Military Hippie
8 minutes using the app
July 3, 2021

I strongly recommend adding return reason option for each return item rather then only allowing customer to select a reason for all - which may not apply to every returning item

THE KEMIST
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 4, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via email at support@returnscenter.com

Neelima Aggarwal

June 16, 2021

I used this app to set up my returns through Shopify. The customer support rep was awesome and very knowledgeable!

Trendi Designs by Andrea
7 minutes using the app
June 1, 2022

I was very happy with the services offered on this platform!
I can't wait to use it for our business.

myselflingerie.com
7 minutes using the app
December 29, 2021

I still have to start to use the app, but at the moment I can say amazing assistance from the operators. About the app, it looks very complete with good possibility of customization.

www.loocaswim.com
Italy
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 29, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

I can see that you are also happy with the customization options available in the app. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support@returnscenter.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Rupam

May 16, 2021

I do not like that Postmen can not be integrated with Stamp.com I have not used the app fully to give it a solid review. I am just starting out.

CHACE New York
About 3 hours using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience using Postmen Integration and wished for the features to be more flexible.

We are working hard to make it more user friendly and looking to add a few more integrations to support more apps on the platform.

The Returns Center Team