AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Pioneer Kitchenware

Way To Go! AfterShip Returns Center makes your Return Policy execution so easy. The app reduces lots of headache and effort. It is a "MUST HAVE" in all stores. The returns are automatic and easy, spontaneous. Very Good App! My recommendation: GO FOR IT!

Goodlife Discount

This is an essential app useful for any shopify store! It's very user friendly as well and makes it much easier for the customer and your shop. So far no issues, 5 stars!

Runen Orakel Thors Hammer

Return Center is a very easy to use andalso useful APP.
You can't make anything wrong with this APP.
Have fun!

Thriftyjean

great app...this really came in handy

Thefashionblock

Very useful app. Perfect timing as well. Wouldn't know how to even begin to start a return form for my customers if it wasn't for this app!!!

Origaudio

Returns center was super easy to set up and has worked extremely well for our store. We love that a third party can handle everything for us but that our customers are still happy!

Muuki

This is app Very user-friendly. Works as it supposed to. Will definitely recommend.

Viveot

Very easy to use, handles all my returns perfectly
RECOMMEND!
check out my website www.viveot.com for an example!

Trendyhoodie

Great application. Works well. The auto sync is every 3 hours.

Pg Tech My

It was a really helpful app. To keep me track my customer parcel/package easily. Really recommend it to the Shopify user.