Product Reviews ‑ Reviews.io

Collect text & video reviews from your happy customers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Paperless Life

We have switched from a free App to Reviews.io and it was a very good decision. I love the layout and the options I have! great work and the support is very fast and perfect!

August 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear you're loving the app. :-)

Two Worlds Designs

The app is really great and easy to use, but much more important to me is the 10/10 support.
The developers helped me a lot by fixing bugs themselves and the team was very nice all the time even if i had multiple issues in a row.
Thanks a lot!

August 21, 2021

Im glad we have met you expectations. We pride ourselves on having more developers than sales people.

Tentsile

Glenn in customer success and Mollie in support have both been great - answering queries and helping us get the most out of the platform. Would certainly recommend

August 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate the feedback.

MCDAVID

I won't trust my customer review data with a company that advertised 14 days free trial but charges your credit card after one day? Not to mention that its the only shopify app that won't let you cancel now and only in 30 days. Would you?

August 16, 2021

Hi Jack,
We have tried contacting you today as I can see MCDAVID has been a customer of REVIEWS.io since May. The reason for your charge today was due to you adding a second account for ftroupethailand.com and not MCDAVID. I have de-activated and refunded this account for you as we couldn’t reach you by telephone, email or your chat messages. Our customer support team will be ready to assist if you wish to add this account again. Apology for the confusion.

ALFYO

Great experience and features.
Moreover, the Customer Executives are always ready to help. Thanks a lot!

PetLab

I am honestly amazed by the level of service you receive. The Australian team is always is happy to help and provide the best solutions. Cameron especially is an absolute pleasure to work with. I would never use anyone else than Reviews.IO! Thank you

Cheap Rugs Australia

The support team is awesome and really quick at responding to requests. The setup process was also super smooth, their team installed and configured the widgets to our needs. Also, loving the product star rating we're seeing on google ads, getting quite a conversion boost so overall really happy with the team and app! Keep up the great work. Highly recommend.

For Dignity

I switched to this reviews app and have been so impressed with the support team. They have assisted in integrating the widgets, email booster send-outs and fixing any bugs; politely and promptly. Even after a setup bag, they have understood the impact on my small business and ROI and responded appropriately. Thanks, Reviews.io team!

ThriveWear

The most amazing reviews app along with the friendliest, most host helpful support team ever. They've helped me integrate with my theme with ease and are always there if I have questions. The reviews I'm now collecting are more detailed and also more meaningful to my business and also to other customers. 10/10

Denzel's

Super easy to use and set up. The team was really helpful and always on hand to answer any questions. Great customer experience.