REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews & UGC Photos/Videos. Plus Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Mountain Dog

Integrating Shopify with Reviews.io has been a real game changer for our business. Positive proof to prospective customers is helping they decision to shop with us rather than others. The whole team are extremely professional and really add value to www.mountaindog.uk in a timely way.

NatureWall

I cannot speak highly enough of reviews.io and their support team. Nicola has been first class from the moment we first spoke right through to implementation on our site, helping us resolve numerous issues having transferred from another supplier. The whole setup is far more user friendly and efficient than other platforms and having a contact you can call or email makes a massive difference. 5* Highly Recommended!

Störtebekker Shaving Accessories

Kann Reviews.io soweit absolut empfehlen! Das Onboarding mit Shane war klasse, der Support ist top! Die Auswahl der zur Verfügung stehenden Features ist super

Oak Furniture Store & Sofas

User-friendly designed dashboard, also very helpful support, always immediate response to all my questions! We found this is very useful for our business model to build up the trust of our customers! Thanks!

Winkl

Great review collection app and an awesome team ready to help. We started with Yotpo, moved to Stamped.io, and have finally settled with Reviews.io. I wish we'd found it sooner because I spent way to much time and money mucking around to get the right platform.

It's by far the best reviews platform. It's not overpriced like Yotpo and it has all the google trust and integrations that most platforms are missing.

The team even built custom site integrations for us and everything looks great. Highly recommended to all!

Fit Nutrition Australia

The team at Reviews.io have been super helpful in helping us get set up. They saved us from getting bad reviews for late deliveries during COVID-19 by delaying review requests being sent out to reduce bad reviews for extended delivery times. Jumping on the live chat, Cameron has always responded to me super quickly and never pretended like they'd never heard of us, he remembered both myself and my web developer and were consistent in getting me help and/or my problem resolved in under an hour. Gotta give yourselves a pat on the back guys you've been the best reviews app we've used so far :)

Aspire Products

I wanted to use this app to add product reviews to my website as well as it shows up on google's search. Since using the app, I have needed to contact customer service a few times to help me set things up and the live chat is great. They always respond really fast and efficiently. Would highly recommend :D

PedestalSource

Pretty good interface, company genuinely seems set up to help a small business like ours. Per the usual, the on-boarding and customer support is mediocre. With better customer support, this tool would be a lot more powerful, which is to say: to make the most of the tool, anticipate figuring out a lot of this on your own regardless of how the app is sold. It must be said, we've been in the middle of a pandemic, so our experience has very likely been impacted by that and perhaps during "normal" times the service is excellent, which would make this a five-star product. Though risking an unfair assessment given the context, I'll still say: It's great they're a google partner, but when I asked for help verifying if we were collecting reviews correctly, whether or not we had the right data in our product catalogue for the Google shopping reviews, and exactly WHERE to input the code snippets in our Shopify site, I was simply sent generic, relatively useless how-to articles that I had already found on my own. A support ticket was placed for help inserting the snippet into the shopify site so we would get the stars showing under the product title on product pages, and a week later after following up three times on the Reviews.io support channel, I was told there weren't any product reviews (there were 200+, they simply hadn't looked in a week since we started gathering them) and then sent a link to the code snippet. Pretty useless. So I created a duplicate store and guessed around with where to embed the code snippet, even though I have no experience with code. Was able to figure it out, though mostly thanks to Shopify's simple interface. I have a handful of other changes and optimizations I'd like to make but I'm growing disheartened that we'll get there without a third-party vendor––an expense we can't currently afford. What's more, it will simply be a waiting game of trial-and-error to see if we have our catalogue and reviews collection set up properly to get the stars in our ads. All that said, the platform itself is solid and we've collected over 400 reviews in the past week and it seems like we're at least well on our way to getting the GSR. I can tell there is a lot we can do with this tool but the company doesn't seem to have the support at the moment to help customers with minimal dev experience really thrive.

Destiny Outlet

the app is great and the support is better i want to specially thank cameron for going out of his way to help me out.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, it means a lot to REVIEWS.io and will certainly let Cameron know.

Hanako Therapies

The support was fantastic, Cameron has been a big help. The app fits easily into my shopify store thanks