REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews & UGC Photos/Videos. Plus Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Oak Furniture Store & Sofas

User-friendly designed dashboard, also very helpful support, always immediate response to all my questions! We found this is very useful for our business model to build up the trust of our customers! Thanks!

Winkl

Great review collection app and an awesome team ready to help. We started with Yotpo, moved to Stamped.io, and have finally settled with Reviews.io. I wish we'd found it sooner because I spent way to much time and money mucking around to get the right platform.

It's by far the best reviews platform. It's not overpriced like Yotpo and it has all the google trust and integrations that most platforms are missing.

The team even built custom site integrations for us and everything looks great. Highly recommended to all!

Fit Nutrition Australia

The team at Reviews.io have been super helpful in helping us get set up. They saved us from getting bad reviews for late deliveries during COVID-19 by delaying review requests being sent out to reduce bad reviews for extended delivery times. Jumping on the live chat, Cameron has always responded to me super quickly and never pretended like they'd never heard of us, he remembered both myself and my web developer and were consistent in getting me help and/or my problem resolved in under an hour. Gotta give yourselves a pat on the back guys you've been the best reviews app we've used so far :)

Aspire Products

I wanted to use this app to add product reviews to my website as well as it shows up on google's search. Since using the app, I have needed to contact customer service a few times to help me set things up and the live chat is great. They always respond really fast and efficiently. Would highly recommend :D

PedestalSource

Pretty good interface, company genuinely seems set up to help a small business like ours. Per the usual, the on-boarding and customer support is mediocre. With better customer support, this tool would be a lot more powerful, which is to say: to make the most of the tool, anticipate figuring out a lot of this on your own regardless of how the app is sold. It must be said, we've been in the middle of a pandemic, so our experience has very likely been impacted by that and perhaps during "normal" times the service is excellent, which would make this a five-star product. Though risking an unfair assessment given the context, I'll still say: It's great they're a google partner, but when I asked for help verifying if we were collecting reviews correctly, whether or not we had the right data in our product catalogue for the Google shopping reviews, and exactly WHERE to input the code snippets in our Shopify site, I was simply sent generic, relatively useless how-to articles that I had already found on my own. A support ticket was placed for help inserting the snippet into the shopify site so we would get the stars showing under the product title on product pages, and a week later after following up three times on the Reviews.io support channel, I was told there weren't any product reviews (there were 200+, they simply hadn't looked in a week since we started gathering them) and then sent a link to the code snippet. Pretty useless. So I created a duplicate store and guessed around with where to embed the code snippet, even though I have no experience with code. Was able to figure it out, though mostly thanks to Shopify's simple interface. I have a handful of other changes and optimizations I'd like to make but I'm growing disheartened that we'll get there without a third-party vendor––an expense we can't currently afford. What's more, it will simply be a waiting game of trial-and-error to see if we have our catalogue and reviews collection set up properly to get the stars in our ads. All that said, the platform itself is solid and we've collected over 400 reviews in the past week and it seems like we're at least well on our way to getting the GSR. I can tell there is a lot we can do with this tool but the company doesn't seem to have the support at the moment to help customers with minimal dev experience really thrive.

Destiny Outlet

the app is great and the support is better i want to specially thank cameron for going out of his way to help me out.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, it means a lot to REVIEWS.io and will certainly let Cameron know.

Hanako Therapies

The support was fantastic, Cameron has been a big help. The app fits easily into my shopify store thanks

Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd

This is an excellent app! The only reason I give a 4 star review, is the pricing. If not for the pricing I would absolutely give a solid 5 star or higher if possible! Would be awesome to have lower pricing if you were not using all the features. Reviews.io is fairly easy to use; their customer service is spot on! We have approximately 9600 'one only' individual products, so pretty hard to place a review on products.

On the other hand; having a customer verified review system on your store gives legitimacy to your site. Honest reviews from true customers - positive or negative, it's that little extra that counts. The customers need to make an informed choice of buying from us or another online/brick n' mortar store. We use the sidebar review for overall Company reviews - 117 reviews on our site since we integrated with reviews.io about a year ago, with more customer verified reviews on our google account. We often have phone in customers that mention the reviews they have seen on our site.

If you are interested in seeing how we use the reviews sidebar, go to our website - https://abmotorsports.ca

Oceans Alive Health

Easy to integrate and easy for customers to use.
I'm not a big fan of the layout of the dashboard on their website, that can definitely be optimised for better user design... but I can't fault their customer service!
My questions get promptly resolved.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are currently working hard to improve & simplify our dashboard design. We should have a new version of the dashboard live by the end of February 2020.

Tippsy Sake

great customer service! really thorough support upon replacing Yotpo and integrating their platform. thansk!