Rich Returns

Rich Returns

by Rich Returns & Exchanges

Exceptional customer order returns & exchanges

Ekster®

Super happy & impressed not only with the Rich Returns app but with the support of Phil! Photo uploads feature is definitely shining above many return apps!

Indy Brand

It has worked as advertised and they are always looking to make improvements. I would recommend this as your automated return app.

Pivotal Lab Network

An excellent app that seems to constantly be improving. I tried a few other apps prior to Rich Returns and was pretty peeved to set them all of the way up only to find out that they didn’t have features such as automatic label creation or email notifications.

Overall this is an excellent app and the support from the developer is stellar. 5/5 hands-down – thanks for all of your help, Phil!

Snack Nation

very easy to use app. can add to the store easily. works as promised. support was great and helped me out. 5 stars *****

Fit Co.

I used this app to move our current manual process of processing returns via customer-service to an automated system.

I really like how easy the app makes this process. I am not very technical to say the least and yet the interface is super simple in customizing all the settings to our liking. We sell luxury products so we want to provide extra service for our customers with a pre paid return label which I could setup through the app as well.

Thumbs up for the amazing support that helped me with an issue I faced.

LUNA-CASES

I am happy to say that support has gotten back to me and was able to resolve my inquiries. Things are definitely getting better and I am happy to change my review. Now the only thing is the app performance itself. Hopefully it works perfectly because so far I love how the app looks overall.

2 Next