Rivo Loyalty & Referrals

Rivo Loyalty & Referrals

Built for Shopify

Reviews (2,078)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its pop-up, loyalty, and reviews features, which are crucial for online businesses. They find it user-friendly with customization options for brand consistency. The advanced targeting and dynamic pop-up functionality are praised for enhancing marketing campaigns. The loyalty program effectively rewards customers, boosting engagement. The integration of customer feedback into product pages increases conversions and credibility. Merchants report increased sales and customer account creation. The app is compatible with various e-commerce platforms and offers responsive customer support. A free version is available for small businesses. The app is commended for its seamless experience, intuitive design, and exceptional customer service.

July 15, 2024

I love the app, and the service was great!

Pizzazz
About 2 years using the app
Rivo replied July 16, 2024

Thank you! We're thrilled you love the app and had a great experience with our service. Your feedback means a lot to us!

July 1, 2024

Great app and great support! Very impressed

i-Krave Chinese Kitchen
Almost 2 years using the app
Rivo replied July 3, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you're enjoying the app and our support. Let us know if you need anything else!

June 30, 2024

Customers love the Rewards, and Rivo customer service was super fast and helpful. Pete from Rivo helped me.

The Diabetes Kitchen
Over 1 year using the app
Rivo replied July 2, 2024

Thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app and had a great experience with our team! Thanks for choosing Rivo!

May 21, 2024

Works great and awesome customer service!

Courtside Collectibles
About 3 years using the app
Rivo replied May 23, 2024

Awesome! We're thrilled you're enjoying the app and our service. Thanks for the support! 😊👍

May 13, 2024

The customer service is very responsive and helpful. They went above and beyond to help me with my issues and give additional recommendateions to improve the quality of my store.

StethoStyle
Over 2 years using the app
Rivo replied May 16, 2024

Thanks for the kind words! Glad we could assist you effectively. Feel free to reach out anytime for more tips to enhance your store's quality.

June 12, 2024

Using Rivo for a referrals progam and so far so good. Had some initial issues testing (due to their fraud detection tools I was unaware of), but was able to get some superb customer service from Jel on the support team. She was kind enough to provide a screen recording to validate that everything was working as expected. Looking forward to seeing this help drive loyalty with our customers and brand!

ClearFur
9 months using the app
Rivo replied June 14, 2024

Thanks for your review! Glad to hear our support team could help you navigate those initial bumps. We're excited to see your loyalty program thrive with Rivo!

May 23, 2024

We've been using Rivo for about 6 months and have had an amazing experience so far. Their customer service is top tier – fast, efficient, and extremely helpful. Jel was incredibly kind and went above and beyond to upgrade our account with features outside of our paid plan to help us get the best use out of the app. Would definitely recommend!

liquidblackjack
8 months using the app
Rivo replied May 27, 2024

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience! Glad to hear our customer service and upgrades have made your Rivo journey awesome. Cheers to more productive days ahead!

June 27, 2024

I just discovered this app and I hope it will be fantastic, the team was really great and helped me with great understanding. I love it and recommend!

Matutina-Chic
France
4 months using the app
Rivo replied July 1, 2024

Welcome aboard! We're thrilled to have you. It's fantastic to hear you've had a great experience with our team. Thanks for recommending us!

June 17, 2024

Friendly employee and solved my problem. Thanks a lot!

Knightsmen Grooming
4 months using the app
Rivo replied June 18, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad our team could assist you effectively. Let us know if you need anything else in the future!

July 17, 2024

Great service, and prompt replies from their chat and customer support.

The Rustic Board
3 months using the app
Rivo replied July 19, 2024

Delighted to hear you enjoyed our service and prompt responses! Thanks for the awesome review!