Route ‑ Protection & Tracking

Route ‑ Protection & Tracking

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
August 11, 2021

It's a simple idea, yet effective. We really like that the app is free and it gives our customers an option to protect their order. We like the added tracking information and automated emails.

Zatural
Time spent using app: 8 days
RouteApp LLC replied August 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for writing this wonderful review! We're happy to hear you have a good experience using Route! Route prides itself on offering great peace of mind for merchants and their customers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to help!

August 9, 2021

So far so good. I had some technical issues with the app and received immediate help which was quite the relief and greatly appreciated.

Ichi Planet
Time spent using app: 4 months
RouteApp LLC replied August 11, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for writing this wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear our team was able to get you taken care of. Route prides itself on offering great peace of mind for merchants and their customers through our package protection and world-class customer service!

Should you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to help!

July 22, 2021

The best part of it is peace of mind, no longer worrying about having to cover the cost of lost and damaged packages. Admittedly, we have not had any claims in quite a while but, when we did, the experience was good and the account executive streamlined the claims and overrode a rejection.

HNINA Gourmet
Time spent using app: 8 months
RouteApp LLC replied July 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for writing this wonderful review! We're happy thrilled to hear you have a good experience using Route! Route prides itself on offering great peace of mind for merchants and their customers through our package protection and world-class customer service! We feel very fortunate to partner!

July 2, 2021

Amazingly useful app, no more are the days of sitting on hold with USPS, hunting down packages, sending customers through the wringer with some of these pesky shipping companies, and dare I say the end of friendly fraud! They're very easy to get into contact with, ask questions, get things done, and they make it so easy to send our customers directly to them! Our rep, Aaron is very prompt and incredibly helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone using a Shopify store, especially if you have issues with shipping, packages being lost, etc. Thanks Route!!

Steadbrook
Time spent using app: 3 months
RouteApp LLC replied July 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review! We're happy to hear your questions are being in a prompt manner and I’m thrilled to hear how helpful your account executive was.

We feel very lucky to partner with you and want to ensure we continue to help your mission for inclusive and meaningful products.

If you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to your CSM directly, or our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. We'd love to assist however possible.

June 1, 2021

Great CSM follow-up, questions are answered quickly, merchant portal is clear and easy to use. The help center has all the essential resources to assist with customers' questions.

VITAE APPAREL
Time spent using app: 6 months
RouteApp LLC replied June 7, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for this lovely review! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed a wonderfully supportive Customer Success Manager, in addition to Route's easy-to-use Merchant Portal and Help Center.

We feel very lucky to partner with you and your mission of creating functional yet fashionable activewear for all women. Thanks for all you do!

Hope you're having a great week,

May 28, 2021

I have been using Route since I have opened my online boutique... I love Route and my customers love it too!! Super Easy to install, simple set up for the customers to use, and easy process if items gets lost, stolen or damaged!!! It’s a no brainer! I would definitely recommend Route to any of my fellow business owners who ship products out!

Clearly Luxe Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
RouteApp LLC replied June 7, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're so glad to hear you and your customers have enjoyed the reassurance Route package protection offers, as well as the easy install and set-up.

We love partnering with merchants such as yourself, and we are happy to protect your luxurious clothing line!

Should you run into any future questions or issues, please reach out to our team at https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.

We're here to help however we can!

All the best,

May 25, 2021

The service and products Route offers are great and add value for our customers and gives us, as the brand, great peace of mind. I've recommended Route to a bunch of others!

Legally Addictive
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi there,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review!

We're glad to hear that Route has added much value and peace of mind to your team and customers - and that you've been recommending us to others!

We feel very lucky to partner with your brand and support your incredible story and thriving business.

Should you run into any future needs or questions, please feel free to contact us at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to assist!

Hope you're having a wonderful week,

May 24, 2021

The representative contacted me back very quickly and was very eager to help. I wasn’t even a quarter into my website. Installation was a breeze. I love that my customers are protected. This is something I use often, myself. It’s easy to promote a product you trust and believe in.

Sandy Creek Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi there,

Thank you for this glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our representative was extremely supportive and that Route installation was a breeze.

Route prides itself on offering great peace of mind for merchants and their customers through our package protection and world-class customer service! We feel very fortunate to partner with you as well.

Hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy,

May 21, 2021

Route lets me not worry if my shipments will arrive at my customers' homes safely without the threat of being mislaid or stolen. It's just one less thing to worry about.

Acme Knife Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that Route has alleviated any worry around shipments arriving safely to your customers.

We love partnering with merchants such as yourself, and we are happy to protect your professional, high-quality knives.

Should you or your customers run into any questions or delivery issues, please reach out to us at https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to assist.

All the best,

May 21, 2021

We have not seemed to have any issues with the service and the customers who use it never complain. Being able to insure delivery this day and age is very important to many individuals and Families.

Adamsbuilt Fishing
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We're so happy to hear that you and your customers have enjoyed the peace of mind that Route Package Protection offers.

We feel so lucky to partner with merchants such as yourself, and we are glad to protect your top-notch fly fishing products.

Should you or your customers run into any future questions, please feel free to contact our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. We'd be happy to help however we can!

Hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy,