Route ‑ Protection & Tracking

Fuel Growth with Order Protection, Package Tracking & More

Price: Free

HNINA Gourmet

The best part of it is peace of mind, no longer worrying about having to cover the cost of lost and damaged packages. Admittedly, we have not had any claims in quite a while but, when we did, the experience was good and the account executive streamlined the claims and overrode a rejection.

July 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for writing this wonderful review! We're happy thrilled to hear you have a good experience using Route! Route prides itself on offering great peace of mind for merchants and their customers through our package protection and world-class customer service! We feel very fortunate to partner!

Should you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to help!

Have a great day,
Bianca, Customer Service

Steadbrook

Amazingly useful app, no more are the days of sitting on hold with USPS, hunting down packages, sending customers through the wringer with some of these pesky shipping companies, and dare I say the end of friendly fraud! They're very easy to get into contact with, ask questions, get things done, and they make it so easy to send our customers directly to them! Our rep, Aaron is very prompt and incredibly helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone using a Shopify store, especially if you have issues with shipping, packages being lost, etc. Thanks Route!!

July 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review! We're happy to hear your questions are being in a prompt manner and I’m thrilled to hear how helpful your account executive was.

We feel very lucky to partner with you and want to ensure we continue to help your mission for inclusive and meaningful products.

If you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to your CSM directly, or our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. We'd love to assist however possible.

Have a great day,
Bianca, Customer Service

VITAE APPAREL

Great CSM follow-up, questions are answered quickly, merchant portal is clear and easy to use. The help center has all the essential resources to assist with customers' questions.

June 7, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for this lovely review! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed a wonderfully supportive Customer Success Manager, in addition to Route's easy-to-use Merchant Portal and Help Center.

We feel very lucky to partner with you and your mission of creating functional yet fashionable activewear for all women. Thanks for all you do!

Hope you're having a great week,

Clearly Luxe Boutique

I have been using Route since I have opened my online boutique... I love Route and my customers love it too!! Super Easy to install, simple set up for the customers to use, and easy process if items gets lost, stolen or damaged!!! It’s a no brainer! I would definitely recommend Route to any of my fellow business owners who ship products out!

June 7, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're so glad to hear you and your customers have enjoyed the reassurance Route package protection offers, as well as the easy install and set-up.

We love partnering with merchants such as yourself, and we are happy to protect your luxurious clothing line!

Should you run into any future questions or issues, please reach out to our team at https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.

We're here to help however we can!

Legally Addictive

The service and products Route offers are great and add value for our customers and gives us, as the brand, great peace of mind. I've recommended Route to a bunch of others!

Hi there,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review!

We're glad to hear that Route has added much value and peace of mind to your team and customers - and that you've been recommending us to others!

We feel very lucky to partner with your brand and support your incredible story and thriving business.

Should you run into any future needs or questions, please feel free to contact us at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to assist!

Hope you're having a wonderful week,

Sandy Creek Apparel

The representative contacted me back very quickly and was very eager to help. I wasn’t even a quarter into my website. Installation was a breeze. I love that my customers are protected. This is something I use often, myself. It’s easy to promote a product you trust and believe in.

Hi there,

Thank you for this glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our representative was extremely supportive and that Route installation was a breeze.

Route prides itself on offering great peace of mind for merchants and their customers through our package protection and world-class customer service! We feel very fortunate to partner with you as well.

Hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy,

Acme Knife Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Route lets me not worry if my shipments will arrive at my customers' homes safely without the threat of being mislaid or stolen. It's just one less thing to worry about.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that Route has alleviated any worry around shipments arriving safely to your customers.

We love partnering with merchants such as yourself, and we are happy to protect your professional, high-quality knives.

Should you or your customers run into any questions or delivery issues, please reach out to us at https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to assist.

Adamsbuilt Fishing

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have not seemed to have any issues with the service and the customers who use it never complain. Being able to insure delivery this day and age is very important to many individuals and Families.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We're so happy to hear that you and your customers have enjoyed the peace of mind that Route Package Protection offers.

We feel so lucky to partner with merchants such as yourself, and we are glad to protect your top-notch fly fishing products.

Should you or your customers run into any future questions, please feel free to contact our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. We'd be happy to help however we can!

Hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy,

[REESEDELUCA]®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

They installed it so easily and were nice to deal with when I couldn’t understand certain things. Now I can offer my customers shipping protection.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing! Route prides itself on world-class, ongoing support for our merchants, and we're happy to hear your experience is up-to-par.

We're also glad to hear that our implementation team was able to help you with a quick installation, and that you and your customers are enjoying the peace of mind that Route package protection offers.

We love partnering with brands such as yourself, and we are pleased to protect your inclusive, socially responsible leisure products.

Should you run into any future implementation questions or otherwise, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us. We'd be happy to assist!

Duckworth

The Route Team provided excellent integration support and ongoing customer service for our team. On top of that, this is simply a technology that needed to be invented - well done on providing this essential service for modern D2C.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for this stellar review!

We're very glad to hear that Route's business model, as well as our integration support and customer services, have been crucial to your team's success.

We feel very privileged to support you and your mission of creating high-quality, sustainable wool clothing.

Should you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.

Looking forward to a long partnership and supporting you however possible!