Reviews (774)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and effective customer retention features. They value the customizable rewards system and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive and professional customer service is also praised. Unique features such as manual points control, multilingual functionality, automatic points deduction during refunds, and past orders import are highly regarded. Some merchants find the pricing fair and report increased sign-ups and sales after implementation.

March 29, 2024

thanks for great apps, hope it can help our store

Infiniti C | 酮本蛋糕麵包訂購 | 全港首間100%生酮無麩質蛋糕麵包咖啡店
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
S Loyalty replied May 12, 2024

Thanks for trying our app. We look forward to helping you grow your member base and delight your shoppers!

May 11, 2024

Très facile d’utilisation

Lesdelicesdelaremone
France
About 2 hours using the app
S Loyalty replied May 12, 2024

Appreciate the review. We're happy to hear that the app was easy to set up and use!

May 30, 2024

Application pas mal du tout ! petit message pour les développeurs, ça serait plutot bien de traduire aussi l'application de gestion.

Delta’s Side
France
27 minutes using the app
January 16, 2024

Enjoyed it

Compesh’E
3 months using the app
S Loyalty replied January 18, 2024

Happy to hear that you're enjoying our app!

Edited March 1, 2016

We use the app since months and are highly satisfied. Easy to use and the outstanding customer support is highly appreciated. Even our advanced demand of running the app on multiple shopify platforms was met, and customer support was very helpful with the implementation in this regard. Highly recommended provider and app!!

Iguanade
Spain
About 11 years using the app
April 20, 2014

Elegant integration performs neatly with our site. Thanks, SLoyalty.

Marble Kare Products
Over 9 years using the app
Edited October 14, 2014

Clever app and quality customer service from the team! Recommended for all online businesses. Would be great to have more options for customisations too.

Wisteria
Singapore
About 8 years using the app
October 8, 2013

awesome app!!! SO EASY TO USE!! our customers seem to love it!!!!

Simplifi Fabric
Almost 8 years using the app
April 22, 2014

Great app! Customers are already exciting about it.

Fluffy Bottom Babies
About 7 years using the app
January 25, 2014

Easy enough to set up and use. Haven't seen any increase, but I am just starting out and don't necessarily have the traffic yet. Interested to see how it progresses over time. This plan was nice, as I offer an in-store rewards program, and now I can offer something similar to my web customers.

I actually hadn't looked recently at my program back-end and I DID get a couple FB likes and email sign ups! How exciting! I can only imagine that as my store grows, the benefits of this app will continue to show!

STATEMENT A Shop Estella Boutique