Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Grace Home Decor & More

I used the app to help with sales and to reward my customers and show them how much I appreciate them shopping with me.

BoomBoom Europe

havent used it yet but it looks promising. If it works like it looks it will work out fine. Looking forward to receiving alot of refferals

Smug Store

Form to manually add points to a customer's account is broken and does not work. There does not appear to be any way to contact the developers to report this.

Onesociety

very simple and easy to use, enjoyed using and hopefully should help attracted customers to by more and become regular

Himalayan Nectar

It helped me create my first loyalty program for my customers, very easy to setup and launch the app.

Lahco®

Amazing app, very easy to install / setup thanks to the good instructions and nice design. We also love the integrations possibilities with other apps and the multilinguage function that is working perfectly. Highly recommended.

Fruitful Gems

Just getting started with this app and am loving it so far. Easy to follow instructions and lots of helpful tips.

BEVERLY SMART

I'm very happy with the ease of use and design. The free version is very complete, and the customer service is excellent. What would be amazing is to be able to have a desktop version to include my physical store sales!

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our app is desktop and mobile responsive for merchants to easily manage the program in the app console. Our support team will contact you shortly to understand more about your request.

Magnolia beauty therapy

Love this app! Easy to use, and awesome team support. I am especially impressed with the free customization.

The Shaving Time Company Ltd

We have been able to easily set up a loyalty program for our customers, its straight forward and support is great. If you want to encourage sales via a good loyalty system, then you cannot go wrong with S Loyalty.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64