Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Island by Koa Nani

This app is useful and easy to integrate with your website. Also, unlike any other apps, the free plan is NOT useless.

MiDrab

Asking for a rating every time I load a page is annoying. I don't even have enough time to assess the tool and you're asking for a rating. Wait until a month before you ask how good your app is.

SnackEzy Pty Ltd

Good app for reward point system. I am using this first time and feels good up to now. let's see how they perform.

Ámbar Café Especial

I needed a basic loyalty program, and this app has helped me to get it running the same day I installed it, the only downward I have seen is that it slowed the speed score of my store by 3 points

June 6, 2021

Thanks for your review. We care about our app quality. My colleague has reached out to you for more information by email.

RAKUEBISU惠比壽日藥直送

I just use this app for 20 mins, I'm not sure its really good or not for my store, but the first impression is good, easy to setting.

Le Tropiques

This app was very quick and easy to use and I'm very please with how clear and simple is it to use. I highly recommend.

My Good Protective Sis

Its been 48 hours since we reached out for assistance. We received an initial response telling us they do not support the deletion of rewards. We informed the rep the reward was created in error and that we wanted it removed to make room for other rewards, but no response. Beautiful software and seamless integration, but the reward tier prices coupled with the lack of customer support equals red flags. Other 1 star reviews say the same thing.***UPDATE*** The developer has responded. We reached out a second time (with screenshots) and still no response. We'd prefer having rewards we can actually use and/or modify if need be. Again, beautiful software and seamless integration, but this does not seem to fit what we need at this time.

May 13, 2021

Sorry for any confusion. If a reward is turned off, it won't be counted towards the number of rewards allowed by a plan so no worries.

I checked our support system and found that we received one offline message from you and my colleague replied it within 8 hours. I'm not sure if you sent us an earlier message but somehow we didn't receive it. Sorry for any delay and please let us know if there is anything else we can help.

decka Quality socks

使い始めたばかりですが、良いアプリだと思います。しかし、日本語に対応していないので少し使いにくいです。デザインも良く、他の同種のアプリより気に入っています。しかし、このレビューを書こうというしつこい励ましは嫌いです。。

Scentedbycnthereal.com

This app was easy to understand and enroll I am hoping it will brig more returning customers to my site as I work to find my target audience thank you!

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Buena aplicación, el plan Basic demasiado caro por lo que ofrece. En general es fácil de configurar.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74