Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Himalayan Nectar

It helped me create my first loyalty program for my customers, very easy to setup and launch the app.

Lahco®

Amazing app, very easy to install / setup thanks to the good instructions and nice design. We also love the integrations possibilities with other apps and the multilinguage function that is working perfectly. Highly recommended.

Fruitful Gems

Just getting started with this app and am loving it so far. Easy to follow instructions and lots of helpful tips.

BEVERLY SMART

I'm very happy with the ease of use and design. The free version is very complete, and the customer service is excellent. What would be amazing is to be able to have a desktop version to include my physical store sales!

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our app is desktop and mobile responsive for merchants to easily manage the program in the app console. Our support team will contact you shortly to understand more about your request.

Magnolia beauty therapy

Love this app! Easy to use, and awesome team support. I am especially impressed with the free customization.

The Shaving Time Company Ltd

We have been able to easily set up a loyalty program for our customers, its straight forward and support is great. If you want to encourage sales via a good loyalty system, then you cannot go wrong with S Loyalty.

For My Dogs Store

I love this app and will b sharing it with all my friends. Thank you for this app. It's some take getting use to but I am figuring it out. Please make it where you can generate the plan for me.. Therefore I can get straight down to business.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us! Please feel free to contact us if you need help.

Wheel of Shoppers

A great tool to build a Reward Program. Simple and Easy to Use
Kudos to Crystal and William who provided great support on this app
I do recommend this app to other shopify users

June 4, 2019

Thank you for your five-star review! We are glad to know that you like our product. :)

LA BOUTIQUE DES TENDANCES

je n'ai pas encore vraiment testé l'app mais en tout cas l'installation et la configuration sont simples. A voir à l'usage dans mon shop

Harvey Cooper

Seems fast to install, now will see how it works for us, seems very easy :) will use to help promote our store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64