Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Queen Hair Inc

i used it to boost my business , i think this is a really great app , i recommend everyone to use it

Bow Peep Co.

So far I'm off to a really rough start! I thought I had launched the rewards a week ago and NOT ONE of my customers purchasing signed up. So I checked today and when they click to sign up for rewards it's just been kicking them off the page and back to my website. Im so disappointed

Lovely Attic & Co

I used the app but I haven't seen any progress. I'm not sure I'm using correctly so I will continue to work with it a couple of months and see if anything changes. The app was very easy to install and setup overall very easy but I need more time to see if it works.

A White Dahlia

Easy to set up. Hopefully it does what I need it to do. Fingers crossed! Thank you!! Thank you again.

Man Island

Its a cool app its very user friendly and easy to understand i recommend this app to all online store owners.

SuperUnicorn

So far, so good! I haven't been using the app very long but they have great customer service. They made my branded app look very professional.

Maeder Makeup Labs

I use this app to help me motivate my frequent buyers & also engage new customers to become repeat buyers. I'm definitely satisfied I love all the options in the free version and look forward to upgrading when my business is ready! Great Job!

www.lovefromheaven.shop

This is really good saves me a lot of time emailing all my customers.Great product only just started yet so will keep you all posted . Thank you

Third Ones A Charm

Love how easy this app is to navigate and get set up. Can't wait to get feedback from my customers on the new rewards program.

Ocean Easy Stables

So far so good - let's see how well it integrates and works.........................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61