Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

.FR a l'epoque

Point services are widespread in Japan, so I am grateful for this service. It's a little difficult to use and difficult to understand, but at this point there are many services that I'm grateful for.

LASHED BY BOSS

I LOVE IT IT HELP M CUTOMER COME BACK AND SHOP TO REDEEM THEIR POINTS.. THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS APP AVAILABLE I

Stop 6 Highway Couture

I've been using SLoyalty for about two years and it is a great app. Works just as it should. Thank you!

AnnaShopaholic

Great apps, it's really great with multi language support, let me save time to translate for my customer.

Dog97'4

Installation rapide et facile à comprendre, dommage que ce ne soit pas en français ça aurait était beaucoup plus pratique pour moi. Pour l'instant trop tôt pour donner un réel avis, installation très récente mais très prometteuse !

Island by Koa Nani

This app is useful and easy to integrate with your website. Also, unlike any other apps, the free plan is NOT useless.

MiDrab

Asking for a rating every time I load a page is annoying. I don't even have enough time to assess the tool and you're asking for a rating. Wait until a month before you ask how good your app is.

SnackEzy Pty Ltd

Good app for reward point system. I am using this first time and feels good up to now. let's see how they perform.

Ámbar Café Especial

I needed a basic loyalty program, and this app has helped me to get it running the same day I installed it, the only downward I have seen is that it slowed the speed score of my store by 3 points

June 6, 2021

Thanks for your review. We care about our app quality. My colleague has reached out to you for more information by email.

RAKUEBISU惠比壽日藥直送

I just use this app for 20 mins, I'm not sure its really good or not for my store, but the first impression is good, easy to setting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74