Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

PANTIESANDPUMPS.COM

I’ve shopped around for a loyalty and referrals app that includes the features needed at a budget friendly level. S loyalty is the one. User friendly setup. Hopefully, it doesn’t disappoint at a later time. I’ll follow-up with an update if there are any significant problems down the road.

KUZNS KREATIONS

I just signed up for this app and I am loving the features that it offer to my customers and me. I will be doing me rewards and discounts through this app.

Pop'n'Hops

Good system for simple points based loyalty - would love if integrated more with shopify POS. It's also a bit pricey.

The Bitti Boutique

I wish there were more orders per month with the free trial so i can really build my business, than i would be able to pay for the justifiable monthly sub as i get those recurring customers

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. Besides the 14-day free trial, we are offering a free plan with limited program features for stores with average monthly orders of 100 or below. Our team will follow up with you by email to provide more details. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

DCC WORLD

日本では一番使いやすくお勧めなポイント還元アプリかもしれません。LangifyやWeglotと連携できることも素晴らしいです。まだ無料版しか使用していませんが、状況を見ながら有料版に切り替える予定です。

Le Blanc Mouton

Good job! I just downloaded it, and I look foward to using it to its full potential. I looks easy to use and very efficient in terms of reward programs.

Rooster Antiques

I really like the features of this app, its simple to work and customers already love it! This will boost sales!

Soins Altera Vitae

I haven't been using the app for long yet but I am impressed by its features! Also, the customer service is amazing! They reply fast and really took the time to describe to me each step when I needed help. I absolutely recommend it !

Rejuice LA

Very easy setup-- I haven't used it yet, but am excited to see it in action. The only issue is the price, as I am in food and beverage and margins are slim. $20 per month seems a bit high. UPDATE: Horrendous. Their prices are incredibly high (the $20 is a low-ball for only 50 monthly orders) for a rewards platform. The entire point of a rewards plug-in is to help customers save money and boost retention, but how can I justify paying extortionary fees in return for giving my customers money off their purchases?

homeseeksg

i have not tried it out yet but so far it seemed user friendly. can't wait to explore more of their features.