Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

THIS1 NUTRITION

hat wunderbar auf Deutsch funktioniert. Was mich etwas stört ist, dass man die Wiederholungen der Erinnerungen nicht steuern kann. Es kommt auf jeder Seite und stört ein wenig. Aber ansonsten finde ich diese App sehr gelungen.

志成保健網購平台 NutriHub

A user-friendly and good app to use, looking forwards to seeing how my customer response to the reward program.

PoooliPrint™

So good so far. They have worked with me to customize the App which makes it integrate nicely with my theme.

OVRLAi

The App itself is very nice, lots of options & pretty layout, easy to customize. When free trial expires you find out you cannot use much of it. The price for the next plan $20 a month is not worth it. Other apps offer same features for a lot less.

KBS. Cosmetics

I’m only using the free subscription but the customer service is absolutely amazing! And overall a great little app for my customers to enjoy some rewards.

Vizca Cosmetics Paris

I NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!!!
since 6 DAYS i waiting about add my banner and logo on the rewards program!
support are not professionall at all!
I WILL DELETE IT RIGHT NOW

August 25, 2020

We're sorry to read your review, a member of our support team has responded to your message and we'd love to chat this through with you. Thanks.

The bagNOOK

Currently getting my store up and running.. and really like this App for reward programs. I really like being able to have free items for rewards.
I would have given it 5 stars but it would be nice to be able to give out points for writing reviews from purchased items, and participating in blog posts.. Hopefully that will be coming in the near future. That is all i can report at this time until i see it running live.
Thank you and have a good one!

Studio Viaza

great app very professional great app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professional

The Beer Gals

Not sure yet, as with many shopify apps its only till you use them you realize what you are missing - so far seems to do what i want it to do !! lets wait and see

EveryThing Faith

Very easy to use and undersatnd . Really like the app can't wait to see how it will help grow my business.