Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 3, 2023

Just launch this program..can't wait to see how it add value to my business. It was very easy and simple to use!

libfest
January 3, 2023

This was super super easy!!! Like really simple. I love how it is just click to go to this step...click to go to this step and everything is fool proof. I cannot wait to see how the actual points work for my customers. I hope it is as simple for them as it is for me.

Legally by Nadia
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
S Loyalty replied January 3, 2023

Legally by Nadia, thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you found the set up process intuitive. Happy selling!

October 26, 2022

I'm hoping this app will draw in more customers, help me collect more email addresses, and encourage customers to spend more in order to receive points and rewards. It was very easy to set up and even the unpaid version has alot of benefits for your store. Good to use if you are just starting out. I plan to upgrade later to paid as the features are worth it.

Urban Stardust
Time spent using app: About 1 month
S Loyalty replied January 3, 2023

Thank you for your review, Urban Stardust! We're glad you're enjoying all the features our S Loyalty app has to offer.

October 22, 2022

Acabo de instalar la app y me ha resultado fácil y entretenido. Ahora queda esperar a que este Programa de Recompensas funciones para atraer tráfico de clientes y lo que es más importante, más compras.

Luxury Nails at Home,
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
S Loyalty replied January 3, 2023

Thank you for your review, Luxury Nails at Home! We're happy to support you with your Loyalty Program and look forward to helping you grow!

Edited October 6, 2022

After no support in 3 days, they came back to me right after this negative review. the app is still not showing up correctly and I found out that it comes in 1 currency only!! 2022 and Shopify is multi language, multi currency and has Markets.. they come up with 1 currency. cannot use this app.

Norvine
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
S Loyalty replied October 4, 2022

I'm sorry for our mistake in the support process. We've already replied to you by email and 'll follow this up there.

June 18, 2022

it was super easy and fast to set up. I am looking forward to testing it out. hope the customers love it.

Stasia Rose Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 1, 2022

The app is very useful and easy to use. It is misleading when it comes to the plans. In the description, is says the basic plan serves for stores with monthly orders between 50 and 1000. While and after starting to work on the app and using it, the basic plan stops when you cross 50 orders, and for my case, with orders between 350 and 600 per month, i was moved to a much more expensive plan costing 120$ a month.
Moreover, the referral program is only possible through an integration with Referral candy, that charges more, and possibly, a % of sales that can go close to 10%

209 Lebanese Wine
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 4, 2022

Thanks for the wonderful support from Janette. Enrolled only to a free plan and assistance was prompt and information shared was useful. Give a try :)

VIIMART
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 4, 2022

Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,

自由朔 SHOP 4 FREEDOM
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 23 days
April 16, 2022

Dommage que tout soit en anglais.. j'ai du utiliser l'outil de traduction. Une traduction en Français aurait été plus apréciable

EL MODE