Reviews (774)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and effective customer retention features. They value the customizable rewards system and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive and professional customer service is also praised. Unique features such as manual points control, multilingual functionality, automatic points deduction during refunds, and past orders import are highly regarded. Some merchants find the pricing fair and report increased sign-ups and sales after implementation.

January 8, 2014

I am loving S Loyalty Suite! I can't believe how many email sign ups I've had in only a few days. My customer response has been fantastic! I can't wait to see what else S Loyalty has in store for my business in the future. - Kristie, My Veggie Chef

My Veggie Chef
December 27, 2013

I tested out a couple of review programs and choose S Loyalty because of what it offers, price and it's easy to set up the rewards, now I can fully integrate into my site and emails. Totally worth getting especially for small business.

mukhayoga
January 26, 2014

This really is a great, must have app for any company looking to build on its customer base. We have only launched our website and 11 of the first 13 customers who have purchased from us have signed up for the Loyalty scheme. Whats great, is that it fills me with confidence that if they have take the time to fill all their details out, they are likely to buy from us again.

Very happy. So far, so good

10 Motives Ireland
Ireland
March 18, 2014

So far so great! A lot of sign ups in a just a few days. Many customers were able to use all of their bonus coupons for referrals and racking up points every sale. Gives a great boost to repeat customers!
The only negative is , it is not clear how to use the various rewards, so we did trial and error, a forum to ask questions with other shop keepers who use this service would be great!
Luckily my customers are really nice people, and were helping each other out how to use and acquire the rewards, and giving me feedback with their experiences. Customers have expressed they are really happy we added this feature!

MoonaLisa : A Supernatural Clean
October 8, 2013

Fast installation, Easy to setup and we have definitely seen an increase in sale!

ZASTTRA.com
South Africa
Almost 3 years using the app
April 9, 2014

What I like about this app is that it generates one-time use coupon easily. Easy install and back-end control.

ORLINAS BRA
April 11, 2014

GREAT app and very simple and easy to use! Makes word of mouth travel MUCH faster with nice incentives!

SnuggleRoo.com
January 16, 2014

Highly recommended this app! Have just finished my free trial and signed up! My customers are loving their rewards points!

Embellish Accessories and Gifts
April 17, 2014

So far, we've been very happy with S Loyalty!

scratchDC
October 6, 2013

What an awesome app and Perfect for Boutiques... I posted on Facebook that We offer Reward points and We got many more
Likes for our Page.. Very excited and perfect for my business.

Le Marie Boutique