Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Ytown.shop

IT REALLY HELPS A LOT. THANK YOU!!
I REALLY NEED THIS ON MY SHOP
...................................................

Valkyrie RPG

so far so good. lets see how it goes! Only just installed and set up and it seems very straightforward and easy to do. would love a little more editing on the 'congrats' messages but who know si may find that later :) Seems streamlined and okay, about to test and see how it goes live.

God's Elect Apparel Shop

I like the way the program is layed out. i haven't used it yet. i will revisit once i have used it. i have only set it up. give me some time to test out the application and i will return and give a review.

Grow Bermuda

I used this app and so far so good. Still testing but very easy to use!! I hope my customers enjoy it

FATMAMA

いま現在選べるポイントアプリの中では細かく設定もでき、価格もお手頃だと思います。管理画面が英語ですが、問題なく設定できました。他のアプリから乗り換えた場合でも、顧客のポイントを移動させることができます。

Organic Bebis

Super easy to set up, and very user friendly. If our order or customers grow, we will consider upgrade it to basic plan.

MESHRASH

初めてのポイント制度の導入としてはまだ使いやすくシンプルでとても良いと思いますが、まだ一部ではあるが、日本語訳が完璧に訳されていない部分もある。デザインはシンプルでお客様からみてもわかりやすいと思う。

Adela May Beauty

SOOO EASY TO USE! It's free for small businesses & the set up is very easy also. You will be glad you got it.

SE CONCEPT

So far so good, but i'm using Langshop as traduction for french and spanish side hope to make it work seemlessly with Loyalty

B-Dazzle Boutique

I use this app to help me get steady customers for them to come back to purchase. for them to use there points. But I am a new user and its not too user friendly. the system wanted to cancel my subscription because I have a widget in CM Commerce POP-up and told me I needed to upgrade my acct??? I am new and I only have about less them 50 sales a month and it was telling me I have more so I had to upgrade my acct?? for 39.99 per month? Please advise. I dont want to cancel my acct. Please fix the Issue

October 30, 2020

Thank you for the time to leave us a review. We do not have integration with CM Commerce and we are offering a free plan with limited program features for stores with average monthly orders of 100 or below. Our team will follow up with you by email to get more details. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.