Reviews (774)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and effective customer retention features. They value the customizable rewards system and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive and professional customer service is also praised. Unique features such as manual points control, multilingual functionality, automatic points deduction during refunds, and past orders import are highly regarded. Some merchants find the pricing fair and report increased sign-ups and sales after implementation.

April 21, 2014

Great app, had an immediate positive impact. Refer a friend has been a success too. Well recommended by us.

The Kewl Shop
Thailand
About 6 years using the app
August 6, 2013

We really wanted a loyalty programme for use on Shopify and after looking about we realised that S-Lotalty was the only way to go!

It works really well and there are promises of more features to come too.

Recommended!

GBS

theionage.com
Almost 6 years using the app
March 12, 2014

Love the simplicity and easy of usage! Already got over 20 people to sign up for it in just a few days. And, this is based on just about 1000 visitors during that period. Much higher than our purchase conversion rate in general. The best feature though is the refer-a-friend email, twitter or facebook function! It's the Invisible Hand that motivates people to talk up and introduce your business/brand to their social circles! What's not to love!

iheartMAshoes
Over 5 years using the app
April 7, 2014

Excellent app! Just what I needed to build the customer loyalty for a new site. And, be able to offer discounts to my existing and new customers. Easy to install and the dashboard is super simple.

Southern Zoomer Online Store
Over 5 years using the app
January 29, 2014

Very easy to set up, and our customers love it. We're a small, niche store so it's extremely important for us to be able to rely on repeat business, and our most loyal customers have been asking for some kind of points program literally for years. Now they're happy, and that makes us happy because they're buying more stuff. My only wish is that there were more customization options for the look of the widget in the professional plan - for $50 a month, we really should be able to use our store colors and customize the text.

Tokyo Rebel
Almost 5 years using the app
October 29, 2013

Really impressed with all of the functions this app has. I was looking into some other referral based apps but this one does everything and more. I can already see how this app is going to help to build my customer base. 5 STARS all the way!

Elevated Vaping
Almost 5 years using the app
February 10, 2014

This app is great. Easy to install and started getting traction immediately!

Ottawa Gifts and Gift Baskets Concierge - Givopoly
September 2, 2013

Awesome app and worth every cent. Customers love to feel wanted and through the reward system it means we can set and forget and our customers can enjoy the rewards, without us having to manually keep track.

Mel - Living Dead Clothing

Living Dead Clothing
March 23, 2014

I have to say, at first I was pulled away from the app, not sure why but the logo design for the app pull me away a little. However, after I have given it a try, this is AMAZING!! everything works the way they are. The support response to email quick and it is working VERY fine so far!! I'm getting a lot more visitor and my customer is helping me spread the words. Thanks S Loyalty!!!

BoardGameBliss
June 11, 2014

just what we needed, seen an instant improvement over customer accounts.

SolutionSmoke