Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Le Tropiques

This app was very quick and easy to use and I'm very please with how clear and simple is it to use. I highly recommend.

My Good Protective Sis

Its been 48 hours since we reached out for assistance. We received an initial response telling us they do not support the deletion of rewards. We informed the rep the reward was created in error and that we wanted it removed to make room for other rewards, but no response. Beautiful software and seamless integration, but the reward tier prices coupled with the lack of customer support equals red flags. Other 1 star reviews say the same thing.***UPDATE*** The developer has responded. We reached out a second time (with screenshots) and still no response. We'd prefer having rewards we can actually use and/or modify if need be. Again, beautiful software and seamless integration, but this does not seem to fit what we need at this time.

May 13, 2021

Sorry for any confusion. If a reward is turned off, it won't be counted towards the number of rewards allowed by a plan so no worries.

I checked our support system and found that we received one offline message from you and my colleague replied it within 8 hours. I'm not sure if you sent us an earlier message but somehow we didn't receive it. Sorry for any delay and please let us know if there is anything else we can help.

decka Quality socks

使い始めたばかりですが、良いアプリだと思います。しかし、日本語に対応していないので少し使いにくいです。デザインも良く、他の同種のアプリより気に入っています。しかし、このレビューを書こうというしつこい励ましは嫌いです。。

Scentedbycnthereal.com

This app was easy to understand and enroll I am hoping it will brig more returning customers to my site as I work to find my target audience thank you!

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Buena aplicación, el plan Basic demasiado caro por lo que ofrece. En general es fácil de configurar.

Blanks By Rhinestone Empire

Love the app would love to be able to offer custom rewards to my customers Love how simple it was to set up

Mimowhy

pense ¡que podia tenerla en español lo cual en otro idioma no me manejo , la descargue, por que la ponían como una de las mejores para España

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. Please note that S Loyalty supports Spanish on the user interfaces that shoppers see on the storefront. If you have more questions, please feel free to email us at support@sloyalty.com.

貓星人基地 MeowZone

It is a great app for loyalty program, it's wonderful to have multi language in the setting also the customization design is great!

A.D.A.N SHOP

日本語対応で日本円もOKで助かる!100円で◯ポイント対応で使いやすい◎
ポイントで支払可能。日本むけに適していると思う。他のアプリ使いにくかったのでネットで調べたらこれが1番よさそうだったのでこれをDL

PANTIESANDPUMPS.COM

I’ve shopped around for a loyalty and referrals app that includes the features needed at a budget friendly level. S loyalty is the one. User friendly setup. Hopefully, it doesn’t disappoint at a later time. I’ll follow-up with an update if there are any significant problems down the road.