Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

ReVersa Rose

Very easy setup for someone who is technically challenged. Step by step to ensure you have an understanding of the rewards system.

Sweet Simplicity Boutique

We just started using this app on the $119 per/mo plan. While the app is fairly easy to navigate the "priority email support" that is included in the plan does not exist. We have emailed and contacted support several times throughout the day, only to receive blank emails back or emails stating we should hear back in 48 hours. That definitely does not qualify as Priority Email Support.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for the time to leave us a review. Your feedback means a lot to us. Regarding the experience that you encountered, our team will follow up with you by email to understand more details. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Brown Sugar Coffee Club

Super simple set up. I also preferred the options to create my own rewards for my customers. This is going to be a huge part of my marketing efforts.

Schweninger Textil GmbH

Need to test it a little more but so far it seems easy to handle. In app description it says that this is also a referral programm, which I was looking for. But for referrals you have to install referralcandy which means additional cost. That's what's disappoints me so far.

Me and a Tree Natural Skin Care

Need to drop your prices or add a simple percentage to your free version. Your feedback is also sketchy not allowing to continue true feedback. Ha even your rating is sketchy wont allow anything but 5 stars.

October 9, 2020

Thank you for the time to leave us a review. Your feedback means a lot to us and I will pass your comment about pricing to the team. Regarding the experience that you encountered during the review, our team will follow up with you by email to understand more details as we do not take control over customer reviews. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

ShellyClayspot

The app is easy to set up and the support is great. When my shop will grow I'll consider using the basic plan.

Les petits plaisirs d'Angélique

Vraiment très bonne appli, quelques petites choses à améliorer, mais je recommande vivement. Vivement une version française ;)

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Psicologo Manuel Hernandez

Muy util para generar recompensas para los clientes. La he vinculado con referral candy, para hacer regalos cuando incorporen a los amigos

Haus Of Hagendorfer

So far it has encouraged people to subscribed. But hasn't increased sales so far. Have used the free trial. I will see at the end of the year if its worth still having or a waste of money.

T.G.C.R. Electronics & Accessories

i like this. thanks so much. i want to do a referral program as well. i did not see the option for that. can anyone seeing this help out?

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are partnering with the ReferralCandy app to reward advocates loyalty points for referring your store to their friends. Here's an article about the referral program for more details: https://www.sloyalty.com/blog/referralcandy-s-loyalty-rewards-referral-program-integration/. We'd be more than happy to walk you through the set up by email.