Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Le Blanc Mouton

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good job! I just downloaded it, and I look foward to using it to its full potential. I looks easy to use and very efficient in terms of reward programs.

Rooster Antiques

I really like the features of this app, its simple to work and customers already love it! This will boost sales!

Soins Altera Vitae

I haven't been using the app for long yet but I am impressed by its features! Also, the customer service is amazing! They reply fast and really took the time to describe to me each step when I needed help. I absolutely recommend it !

Rejuice LA

Very easy setup-- I haven't used it yet, but am excited to see it in action. The only issue is the price, as I am in food and beverage and margins are slim. $20 per month seems a bit high. UPDATE: Horrendous. Their prices are incredibly high (the $20 is a low-ball for only 50 monthly orders) for a rewards platform. The entire point of a rewards plug-in is to help customers save money and boost retention, but how can I justify paying extortionary fees in return for giving my customers money off their purchases?

homeseeksg

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 23 hours

i have not tried it out yet but so far it seemed user friendly. can't wait to explore more of their features.

Ytown.shop

Location Philippines

IT REALLY HELPS A LOT. THANK YOU!!
I REALLY NEED THIS ON MY SHOP
...................................................

Valkyrie RPG

so far so good. lets see how it goes! Only just installed and set up and it seems very straightforward and easy to do. would love a little more editing on the 'congrats' messages but who know si may find that later :) Seems streamlined and okay, about to test and see how it goes live.

God's Elect Apparel Shop

I like the way the program is layed out. i haven't used it yet. i will revisit once i have used it. i have only set it up. give me some time to test out the application and i will return and give a review.

Grow Bermuda

Location Bermuda

I used this app and so far so good. Still testing but very easy to use!! I hope my customers enjoy it

FATMAMA

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 21 hours

いま現在選べるポイントアプリの中では細かく設定もでき、価格もお手頃だと思います。管理画面が英語ですが、問題なく設定できました。他のアプリから乗り換えた場合でも、顧客のポイントを移動させることができます。