Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Kreative Treats, LLC

So far so good. I am excited to see how this works. Set up has been pretty easy. And I know my customers will love this.

iKindom

Just installed the app 31 May 2020 after some research and seem like S Loyalty has the feature that I want. Let see how it cater for my need. Hope that it really help in the repeat sales section .Will come back later to update feedback. Cheers

Laura Denise

I love this app. It’s amazing that it has a free plan. The staff is very helpful and has answered all my questions. I’m using the free plan at the moment but plan on upgrading as soon as I bring some income into my store. Thank you so much for this app!

The Bold Lipstick

We love this app. Really easy to install and the customer service is awesome. We hope to see some great results.

Shiroiokami HobbyTech

Still new to this. Need to learn how to use it.Bonus point given for making it friendly for a dummy user.

Naturobotanica

Seems good so far... just starting to use it and set up a Loyalty review, helpful to see other stores review scheme

GudMoodEssentials

hopefully I can come back and change my stars, but i just downloaded this app and it was so easy to set up. It was a great recommendation! I can't wait to see it in action!

アーカムショップ本店 powered by Shopify

I got a quick and polite answer to the inquiry.
A very polite and kind team.
It is convenient because it is easy to set up and supports Japanese.

Oceanista

The team at S-Loyalty are extremely creative folks! They created such a beautiful customized Rewards pop-up for my website without me asking them to do it. There’s something to be said about a company going out of their way to make your Brand look better. I’m very pleased with their customer service and willingness to adjust my set up based on my individual needs.

5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Broxy Mexico

Fácil de configurar, fácil de usar. Esperamos resultados pronto y revisaremos las opciones nuevas de referencias. Gran app!