4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use rewards program and refer-a-friend feature, which have boosted sign-ups, sales, and social media following. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness, and the app's customization options and Shopify integration are valued. Merchants also commend the automatic deduction of points for refunded orders and the fair pricing structure based on the number of rewards created. The app is seen as a valuable tool for increasing customer base and repeat business.

October 21, 2013

Wonderful app! Easy to use for us and the customer!

Official: Aquaponics and Earth Sustainable Living Store
Edited October 30, 2018

We had an issue recently due to our wrong modification on S Loyalty's file, I wrote email to support, and the reply and solving speed is super fast, really happy with their service.

Yummy Bazaar
June 23, 2017

Wonderful app and superb customer service! We love this app as it gives our customers rewards for just shopping with us with is great incentive to come back. Anytime I need help they are quick to reply and solve any problem. Highly recommend you try them. You won't be disappointed!

Vetiver Aromatics
March 3, 2015

This app is amazing. The customer service is outstanding, they get back to you in a timely manner and they are very knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with my choice. Definitely worth the investment. Thank you for your support

Marcos
@BaySick_Leather
www.baysickleather.com

BaySick Leather
March 28, 2019

Fantastic rewards app with even better customer service. Our customers love the rewards, and we're very pleased with the ease of use. Any time we've had an issue and needed to reach out to customer service, they've handled everything in a timely fashion.

Stirling Soap Company
September 22, 2015

Great loyalty point app with lots of customisation options. It manages to use quite smoothly the wonky coupon system of Shopify, really helps to make things as painless as possible.

Importantly, the support is top notch, I've asked for help and tweaks numerous times and the S Loyalty team is always there and very fast. They were also very upfront and honest when I had a couple of problems with some new features of S Loyalty.

Very happy with S loyalty all around, we would recommend this app to anyone looking for loyalty points systems in Shopify.

The Rogue And The Wolf
May 28, 2016

5 stars! The product is the best one for reward programs.
I increased the number of my customers, and they are really loyal customers.
great support aswell i have had to modify some settings.
great APP
thanks.

Semimarijuana
Italy
November 23, 2013

For someone who is basically IT illiterate, this app is awesome. I didn't have to do anything for it to integrate fully with my Shopify site. I love watching my customers sign up and share my website to earn points. It's like hiring my customers to work for me, but the beauty is, I don't have to do anything!!! Love it.

Divine Mama Bars
January 26, 2014

This really is a great, must have app for any company looking to build on its customer base. We have only launched our website and 11 of the first 13 customers who have purchased from us have signed up for the Loyalty scheme. Whats great, is that it fills me with confidence that if they have take the time to fill all their details out, they are likely to buy from us again.

Very happy. So far, so good

10 Motives Ireland
Ireland
July 19, 2016

Fantastic, clear and easy to use! the support team are also very helpful. Would highly recommend!

Liquiproofshop