Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals | Reviews

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

ルミカショップ

A very kind team and a very easy to use the APP.
I use my store in Japan.
Initially, there was a problem with the registered Japanese translation.
After consulting the support team, they customized it for free.
The satisfaction from the customers has also risen and I think it was effective.
You can easily get started with simple settings.
I tried various member applications, but this application is the only application that supports Japanese, and also supports Japanese point system such as 1 point for 100 JPY.
Especially recommended for Japanese people and store.

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation! 💖

AleVintages

I would like the option to migrate to customers considering their purchase history for automatic point loading.

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! If you are referring to rewarding customers for points made prior to the launch of the loyalty program, you may enable the "Point Earning Start Date" feature in the app console by setting a preferred program launch date. Orders created on or after the launch date of the loyalty program would be eligible for points earning. Feel free to contact us for assistance.

The Outfit

Apenas si estoy comenzando a usar el app y hasta ahora me ha parecido espectacular, ahora quiero verlo funcionando al 100% a ver como nos va.
Actualización: ya tengo varios días usándolo en mi página y todo ha caminado bien, incluso se comunicaron conmigo para personalizarlo más y poner mi logo sin recargo adicional. Tomen en cuenta que estoy con una cuenta Free. Excelente!!!

Eliot Grey

I just down loaded the app with ease. Very easy set up and efficient, we're ready for the results to see how well It does.
Rasheed Weaver
www.eliotgrey.com

WIZE SKIN

So far so good , one of the best loyalty app available on the shopify app store. We hope to see more of these apps that could simplify e commerce for entrepreneurs like us

February 17, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review. Your feedback means a lot to the team here in S Loyalty!

Vinyl Me Boutique

I use this app to give my loyal customers points for their purchases! I love it and can’t wait for my customers to start accumulating points!

Au fil de l'amitié

très bonne application même dans sa version gratuite. Une des rares en français, voire la seule. N'hésitez pas.

FashOnFire

perfect app, i love how easy it can be setup and options given, very useful and attractive, i like it

Les bijoux de Lulubellule

Super application . Facile d'utilisation sauf que tout est en Anglais c'est un peu dommage. Je recommande

Licence To Quilt

Très facile à installer, disponible en Français, je peux maintenant récompenser mes clients avec des points de fidélité. Je recommande vivement!