Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zabazio

Location Belgium

Finally a good loyalty program application. I tried several and this one is really great. Easy to configure and it is available in several languages, including French. The support is also excellent.
Enfin une bonne application de programme de fidélité. J'en ai essayé plusieurs et celle-ci est vraiment top. Facile à configurer et elle est disponible en plusieurs langues, dont le français. Le support est également excellent.

Shine Selene

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this application because it helps to build customer loyalty. It is super well thought out and is a great application if you want to increase your sales.

VapeBunkerUK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, fantastic communication, highly recommended guys!

They were very fast at emailing me back with things, and they created an awesome rewards popup template for my store with my logo and a custom back round. It looks amazing! Check it out on my store if you like, its www.vapebunkeruk.com

I can't recommend this app enough. Hugh thanks to the app developers!!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your love and support!

Keps Beauty

I was looking for a free starter plan, but with many features to start my business. This is exactly the app for it. It is easy to set up and use. Moreover, the team is really quick responsive even when on the starter plan. Keep up the good job guys!!!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review. We're glad to be able to help!

ルミカショップ

Location Japan

A very kind team and a very easy to use the APP.
I use my store in Japan.
Initially, there was a problem with the registered Japanese translation.
After consulting the support team, they customized it for free.
The satisfaction from the customers has also risen and I think it was effective.
You can easily get started with simple settings.
I tried various member applications, but this application is the only application that supports Japanese, and also supports Japanese point system such as 1 point for 100 JPY.
Especially recommended for Japanese people and store.

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation! 💖

AleVintages

Location Mexico

I would like the option to migrate to customers considering their purchase history for automatic point loading.

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! If you are referring to rewarding customers for points made prior to the launch of the loyalty program, you may enable the "Point Earning Start Date" feature in the app console by setting a preferred program launch date. Orders created on or after the launch date of the loyalty program would be eligible for points earning. Feel free to contact us for assistance.

The Outfit

Location Peru

Apenas si estoy comenzando a usar el app y hasta ahora me ha parecido espectacular, ahora quiero verlo funcionando al 100% a ver como nos va.
Actualización: ya tengo varios días usándolo en mi página y todo ha caminado bien, incluso se comunicaron conmigo para personalizarlo más y poner mi logo sin recargo adicional. Tomen en cuenta que estoy con una cuenta Free. Excelente!!!

Eliot Grey

I just down loaded the app with ease. Very easy set up and efficient, we're ready for the results to see how well It does.
Rasheed Weaver
www.eliotgrey.com

WIZE SKIN

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good , one of the best loyalty app available on the shopify app store. We hope to see more of these apps that could simplify e commerce for entrepreneurs like us

February 17, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review. Your feedback means a lot to the team here in S Loyalty!

Vinyl Me Boutique

I use this app to give my loyal customers points for their purchases! I love it and can’t wait for my customers to start accumulating points!