Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals | Reviews

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Airport Candy

Customer service is slow to answer. I also don’t like the way the app looks on my homepage. No rounded corners available. I think these are basic features that every app should offer these days.

Dogz Happy

Very easy to use. I really haven't used it much as of late, but the rewards program they offer to my customers is great!

Cashonlineshopifly

help other merchants decide whether to use this app.help other merchants decide help other merchanty

Salshé

Really easy to setup and customize if you wanted too. Great app if you have returning customers who love discounts!

UnTouched Lashes

simple to add to my shopify, no issues cant wait to use more so I can see what I can really do with it.

Kats CreationsTX

Its a good app easy to use . If you want more customers to purchase again, its a great one for you.

Mason & Sons

Incredibly helpful staff who will respond as quickly as they can. The app works very well and meets all of our needs.

Beauty-Outlet24

Sehr gute App für unseren Online-Store für Anti-Aging Produkte.
https://www.beauty-outlet24.de/ Danke!

October 24, 2019

Thanks for using S Loyalty in German to match your store’s language. We’re happy to know that you like our app. Danke!

Klassy Chicque

I used this app before and was very satisfied with it. If I closed this store and on down the line opened another I would most definitely use this app again. Would recommend it to any one with or opening an online store.

Linda Rae's Home

I used this app and it helped me to reward my customers as soon as they become members of my store. This app is very easy to use.