Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 10, 2019

Its a good app easy to use . If you want more customers to purchase again, its a great one for you.

Kats CreationsTX
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 7, 2019

Incredibly helpful staff who will respond as quickly as they can. The app works very well and meets all of our needs.

Mason & Sons
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
October 23, 2019

Sehr gute App für unseren Online-Store für Anti-Aging Produkte.
https://www.beauty-outlet24.de/ Danke!

Beauty-Outlet24
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
S Loyalty replied October 24, 2019

Thanks for using S Loyalty in German to match your store’s language. We’re happy to know that you like our app. Danke!

Edited July 8, 2020

I used this app before and was very satisfied with it. If I closed this store and on down the line opened another I would most definitely use this app again. Would recommend it to any one with or opening an online store.

Klassy Chicque
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 26, 2019

I used this app and it helped me to reward my customers as soon as they become members of my store. This app is very easy to use.

Linda Rae's Home
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 23, 2019

WOW--so so user friendly. I haven't even paid for advanced options yet but so far I am loving the ease of use! I think I have finally found my perfect rewards program!

The Dainty Bow Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 10, 2019

I used the app to help with sales and to reward my customers and show them how much I appreciate them shopping with me.

Grace Home Decor & More
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 21, 2019

havent used it yet but it looks promising. If it works like it looks it will work out fine. Looking forward to receiving alot of refferals

BoomBoom Europe
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 9, 2019

Form to manually add points to a customer's account is broken and does not work. There does not appear to be any way to contact the developers to report this.

Smug Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 5, 2019

very simple and easy to use, enjoyed using and hopefully should help attracted customers to by more and become regular

Onesociety