Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Camping Outlet

Great app - conversion rate has increased last week, only had the app on a week so that is all I can compare it too.

Would happily recommend this to any small business owner, I have no coding experience and manage to get this live, very simple easy instructions.

Give it a try, you wont look back

RahRah Designs

This app is great - easy, easy integration. We chose the basic plan because just launched and don't have extensive prior orders/customers to import. Great customer service, I received a personal welcome email from an SLoyalty contact, who then continued to provide me with quick email responses to all of my questions.

Infinity Pro UK - Maximum Strength Negative Ion Wristbands

Those guys below complaining about the cost of this app - get over it. You get what you pay for and these guys aren't charity cases ... it's a business! $50 a month is nothing when you look at how much extra value this can bring to customers and increase repeat sales.

OK so rant over. For those of you who aren't willing to splash cash then good luck in business. You've got to spend money to make money!

So first off - very easy to get set up. Literally installed the app, made some discount codes (which it does for you) and launched the program.

We imported past orders which took a few hours to do, I guess it depends on the number of orders you need to import. Once those past orders were imported an email was automatically sent out to customers to tell them of the new scheme and how many points they had. Cool.

Support from the team is fantastic - we had a few questions and had a response within hours.

Redeeming rewards and so on all seems to work perfectly and you can decide how many points make up each discount codes worth. We decided to basically make it 10% back so if they spend £100 they get enough points to get a £10 voucher, which is then valid off their next purchase.

We figured if the points aren't worth anything then it'll take people too long to build up their total and they'll feel like they're not really gaining anything by spending more money with us.

Only thing I'd like to see would be some sort of link to the Sloyalty accounts for the customers. As far as I can see the only way for them to access their points account is to click the link in the bottom corner of every page of your website (which is where the little widget sits.) Literally just thought of this now while writing this review so will email the guys and will no doubt get a reply within an hour or so.

So to summarise:

Only been using it a few days and so far so good. Integrates perfectly with Shopify's account system and everything seems to work well.

Quite customisable on the $50 plan, pretty much custom if you go for the $200 one (maybe we'll upgrade if it works well in the next few months.)

Another good thing is that it tracks orders so if you refund an order, the points get deducted from the customers points account. No need for manual points deducting by the merchant.

Overall a set and forget system which will hopefully bring in plenty of repeat custom - plus it gives the customers something to achieve which is always nice!

Good work guys.

Sunshine Mobile Accessories

This app is solidly built and does exactly what this page says. Nice job! It'd be great if it grants points for actions like referrals and sharing on top of purchases.

Modern Gifts & Boutique

This is a good app because it's easy to use (very straight forward) and reasonably priced. Also, the customer service is outstanding which goes a long way.

bebe2go.com

Great App. This is exactly what we were looking for. It is very important to have some kind of loyalty program in order to keep your customers engaged with your store.

This is what Shopify was missing.

Mauve Sky

I've considered Shopify for a long time but lack of the function of running a loyalty program made me hesitate. I just tried S Loyalty and found it a great product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer | Fresh Juicy Color!

I'm so glad there's finally a loyalty app for Shopify! S Loyalty is really easy to set up and use. I recently installed it and haven't had any issues so far. My customers seem to like it. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking to take their store to the next level.

ugreenstore

I'm still setting my store up but I already find their support very responsive kind and helpful.

Taikonaut watch band

Just testing your program. If good will pay for it because I really need it.
But firstly after I tested the 30-days trail, is this program all by manual setting & give reward? Not automatically?

e.g. customer register get 1 point, and reach such 1point automatically get 10% off.
e.g.2 customer paid $100 automatically get 100 points.

Sounds no such setting after I played almost 1 afternoon. Right? Look forward any reply to me.