4.6

December 13, 2012

Just testing your program. If good will pay for it because I really need it.
But firstly after I tested the 30-days trail, is this program all by manual setting & give reward? Not automatically?

e.g. customer register get 1 point, and reach such 1point automatically get 10% off.
e.g.2 customer paid $100 automatically get 100 points.

Sounds no such setting after I played almost 1 afternoon. Right? Look forward any reply to me.

Taikonaut watch band

December 10, 2012

Lack of a real loyalty program made us hesitate to migrate to Shopify. Finally we found S Loyalty that makes running a loyalty program so easy. So far the experience has been very positive; their support team is nice and responsive. Good job!

99 Aircraft Models
Edited March 1, 2016

We use the app since months and are highly satisfied. Easy to use and the outstanding customer support is highly appreciated. Even our advanced demand of running the app on multiple shopify platforms was met, and customer support was very helpful with the implementation in this regard. Highly recommended provider and app!!

Iguanade
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

November 27, 2012

Nice app. We looked at different options for a rewards program and found the Sloyalty app the easiest for creating and managing rewards. Customer support was great. They emailed me shortly after I had installed and helped me complete all the necessary steps. So far, so good.

Baby Adorable

November 12, 2012

Very interesting app! It looks so professional and user friendly! The technical support team was very helpful and have answered my questions so promply! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! IT DOES EVERYTHIING AS PROMISED! :)

Women Clothing Shop Online | Goodnight Macaroon | Designer Fashion & Jewelry