Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

99 Aircraft Models

Lack of a real loyalty program made us hesitate to migrate to Shopify. Finally we found S Loyalty that makes running a loyalty program so easy. So far the experience has been very positive; their support team is nice and responsive. Good job!

Iguanade

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 3 years

We use the app since months and are highly satisfied. Easy to use and the outstanding customer support is highly appreciated. Even our advanced demand of running the app on multiple shopify platforms was met, and customer support was very helpful with the implementation in this regard. Highly recommended provider and app!!

Baby Adorable

Nice app. We looked at different options for a rewards program and found the Sloyalty app the easiest for creating and managing rewards. Customer support was great. They emailed me shortly after I had installed and helped me complete all the necessary steps. So far, so good.

Women Clothing Shop Online | Goodnight Macaroon | Designer Fashion & Jewelry

Very interesting app! It looks so professional and user friendly! The technical support team was very helpful and have answered my questions so promply! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! IT DOES EVERYTHIING AS PROMISED! :)

1 2 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 Next