Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Allegra Store

It's easy to use and customizable. And it's pretty light, I mean, it doesn't affect the site's loading time.
great job team!

watchtheice

I used this app to increase my customer conversions and it does just that. Its dynamic design fits perfectly onto any or all pages. This is the best countdown app i have came across on shopify and i would highly recommend it if you want to increase your sales.

HomeUnits

Good app have nice design.
Got charged and i contact the customer service and they will reverse the charge.

The Mink Lash Factory

This app is amazing. My sales have increased! , I love how its user friendly and easy to install. I recommended this app to every ecommerce store owner!

Boo'tik d'Halloween

Great customer support service, I recommend this app! Problem was quickly solved by customer support service.

Doggo Bottle Official

Great customer support service, I recommend! I got reply in less than 1 minute. Timer is perfect for boost sales

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

KidsnToysNZ

Great app! Was exactly what I was looking for my website! Excellent customer service too! Recommended to all

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
It's so good to know that you've finally found what you were looking for!

naranjadulcemex

Got the free version, just offer one single countdown, but it totally works, it's very responsive and easy to use.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying your timer!

Tricks and Frights

Thank you for taking the trouble to help me. I am grateful for your help. Top-Notch customer support! Keep it up!

October 15, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied! Thank YOU for choosing us! :)

Safe and Fine

Extremely easy to use, very user friendly and if you have any questions, you can quickly solve them in live chat directly from the app. Definitely 5 stars! Recommend to everyone.

October 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53