Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

wealth4fitness.com

this app its amazing, its going to up my store so much i will get more happy costumers and i will be happy too. thanks for all that

Crystal Teeth

Really fast and helpful customer service. The app is also easy to use, it looks good and is customisable.

March 27, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

WAWineedit

it my first time on shopify and a lot of blog suggest me to use this app and i love it they have a good customer service thank you

March 27, 2020

You are more than welcome and thanks for your feedback :) Good luck to your business!

Vente-Flash | Les grandes marques jusqu'à -70% en ventes privées

Great app, the best on shopify...Just hope they will give us the chance to also add a counter in front page and inn HTML integration.

Hope so soon.

Thanks

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your suggestion, we definitely will consider this idea!

Sweeter Life

I used this app for a sale campaign I was running. However, I did not like how the font didn't match my theme. I contacted support and was surprised with how fast they responded. Although there was a little glitch with getting the correct font, they were more than willing to change it for me. :) It looks great! Definitely a good banner countdown timer app with more features than the other ones. Believe me I tried a few.

January 30, 2020

We are happy to be useful and help with any issues!

AHF Furniture & Carpets

Great app, works great to close more sales and create urgency for my customers, easy to use and the service is really good.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us in case of any ifficulties ;)

KdoStore

very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome

November 29, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Dillon & Darla

This app is a great addition to my website! Easy to customize the colors to match your shop. Makes my small shop look more professional. The ultimate test will be to see if it has increased my sales for black friday! I will keep you updated.

The best part about this app is their customer service, wasn't sure if they would be open today considering its a holiday but someone responded to my question with in minutes!!! Thanks Atrem!

November 28, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help. We are glad to help you anytime.

RMEX

I use it for my BFCM promotion campaigns and it looks great, works great. Absolutely responsive support team, always glad to help you

November 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Ali Gussein Store

Great app, easy to use and setup - easily generates more sales as it creates urgency, Would recommend it to everyone! 5 stars

November 27, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help