Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

bionclick

This app helped better my store also helped increase my conversion rate highly recommend to anyone looking for a good app!

Beauty Your

otimo atendimento! Gostei bastante da agilidade e prontidão dos atendentes que foram excelentes no suporte.

July 8, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback! :)

MyKidsify

Great app! I needed some help in putting it up and the service was great and very quick! I highly recommend it.

July 6, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Craft Fair USA

Pretty Awesome! I am running an online Craft Fair (only open for shopping 4 days per month) and this timer was easy to edit and install. It was even free for me to put on my homepage!

July 6, 2020

Thank you! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always happy to help :)

YouFitn

This app is very useful and for one product Shopify stores just amazing as it has a free plan. Btw, the customer service is very very fast and helpful! Thank you!

July 1, 2020

We are just happy to know that you've found the app that useful! Hope you'll keep enjoying it! :)

Blockstore.cl

The app is really simple and good, also, the customer service is awesome, they always answer really fast and fix any issues we have.

July 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words :)

GoodsDoods

I really like the App. I recommend it for everyone who is really looking for sales. one of the best apps.

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

UrbanSportApurimac.pe

muy buena aplicacion, cumple con los requisitos descritos

very good application, meets the requirements described

Anti-Massive

This plugin worth installing. The setup is easy and clean.
Works on product page and home page too.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time :)

Stellar Systems

Cool app that you can use to add timers on product , home and other pages of your store! That's really useful plugin.

Thanks :)
Your feedback is highly appreciated! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49