Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

White Paper Club

I would recommend the app to all who wants to sale their products in a more professional way. That's because urgency makes magic to customers ;)

April 23, 2020

Thanks so much :) Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Wild Fireworks

The app provides the functionality which I've been looking for!!! And the support team is available when I need help with the set up. 5 stars!!!

April 23, 2020

Thank you! Glad that you've finally found what you were looking for :)

Louisiana Tobacco

I had a small issue on the app but support guys helped me in just 2 minutes! The timer looks great on my pages.

April 23, 2020

We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

BlackVapeStore

Great app and great service! The app is really useful, it makes my customers to buy faster. Highly recommend it!

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

wealth4fitness.com

this app its amazing, its going to up my store so much i will get more happy costumers and i will be happy too. thanks for all that

April 23, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Crystal Teeth

Really fast and helpful customer service. The app is also easy to use, it looks good and is customisable.

March 27, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

WAWineedit

it my first time on shopify and a lot of blog suggest me to use this app and i love it they have a good customer service thank you

March 27, 2020

You are more than welcome and thanks for your feedback :) Good luck to your business!

Vente-Flash | Les grandes marques jusqu'à -70% en ventes privées

Great app, the best on shopify...Just hope they will give us the chance to also add a counter in front page and inn HTML integration.

Hope so soon.

Thanks

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your suggestion, we definitely will consider this idea!

Sweeter Life

I used this app for a sale campaign I was running. However, I did not like how the font didn't match my theme. I contacted support and was surprised with how fast they responded. Although there was a little glitch with getting the correct font, they were more than willing to change it for me. :) It looks great! Definitely a good banner countdown timer app with more features than the other ones. Believe me I tried a few.

January 30, 2020

We are happy to be useful and help with any issues!

AHF Furniture & Carpets

Great app, works great to close more sales and create urgency for my customers, easy to use and the service is really good.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us in case of any ifficulties ;)