Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Shortys

Will not remove from my store after I disabled the app and deleted it, so annoying, please can someone post on here with developer support line.

Then the developer called me and was very rude and tried to intimidate me to delete this review LOL

November 27, 2019

Hello Kenneth.
We removed the app's code from your theme, then we asked you to remove your review, as it confusing our customers, hope you understand our side. We don't intimidate our customers to remove reviews.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help

GlorySmile Tanden Bleken

I kept this application way too long, I hired a SEO expert, and he found out that the Bar causes our website to slow down a lot! We've contacted the support to do the gzip compression on their code, but they refused for no reason! Watch out guys this app will slow down your website, affecting your visibility on search engines, so totally not worth it !

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app, could you please answer to e-mail we sent to you, or contact us via live chat or contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could find a solution for this case.
Thank you in advance!

Going Crazy

not work ,bad
not work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,bad

Happpi

Support was good and attentive until they made changes that caused everything to push the content of my website down, hiding 50% of my content. I allowed them time to resolve this based on their email, simple CSS tweak, and it's been several days now and no response. They billed me after the trial period. Unacceptable shopify.

The product pages do not appear the way they say. I asked them to make it "Look" and "Function" the way their screenshot examples show. They were unable to after making a CSS tweak. It just got worst.

Mobile view is terrible. It hides nearly all your pages content which they should understand is poor UI/UX (User Interface / User Experience) and will cause your user bounce rate to increase dramatically... Unsatisfied.

They do not have the ability to edit the CSS directly through the app.

Looked cool on the examples but what I received from support only made my website worst.

Dales Raw Foods

Tried the app. Did not work right. CS rep through chat was rude and condescending.

King Of The Jungle Clothing

Your review is too short. Enter a comment that is at least 30 characters

Flow Kimonos

Crappy customer support.

When I reported a bug to support, they simply stated that they could reproduce it and offered no further attempt to assist me. Horrible!

Brothers With Glass

When used on mobile the app displayed the timer across the entire page in error. That was enough for me to not trust this app.

Fancy Shop Net

Not FREE. 14 days trial at $8.95. CRAP APP.

Cali Fit Tees

I didn't bother trying this timer bar since it was deceptive. It's not "free" - there's a free trial, but not a version you can use for free.

Previous 1