Amai Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timers, Email Countdown Timers, Announcement Banners

Free plan available

LULU × Studio K

I went from operating the free version to being charged monthly. I did not make any changes only have ONE store and ONE timer. The chat representative was not helpful whatsoever. I was told three times that I "must have upgraded by accident" and there was nothing they could do. REALLY? Wow - No, I have not changed anything and now will find a new app. Thanks!!

November 8, 2022

Thank you for your review. Here are the history of your charges. You installed the app on 26 November 2021 and was charged for the first time on 27 November 2021. As mentioned in our pricing page as well as the invoice, the free tier is for 1 page and new users. If you had activated the timer to more than 1 page (for example: multiple product pages), it will upgrade you to the paid plans.

Z-special

Location Nigeria

it is looking fine but let's see if it is really offering 1 free page and also i recommend trying it is really easy to edit after using the app and just checking how the bar will show on the product page without using it for customers, it applied on me charges of 8.95$ , they are extremely FRAUDDDDDDDD

May 30, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, but we found it a bit confusing. We would be glad to help you and/or clarify things. You can contact us with an email message (support@spur-i-t.com), we are always ready to assist.

Dwell Stores

Location United Arab Emirates

Okay so the staff is very helpful but the this app is a half baked product. They have Couple of options : The fist one I used was a countdown timer on announcement bar . Which worked very well for 1 day and then it stopped working. Dev support said that it is happening because of X app I am using . If I need to use this app then I will have delete the other app. Second I user their timer widget on product which works fine. It has the option to select either product(s) or collection on which we want to display it. But, when you select a collection , you will need to select each product in the collection manually. And guess what ? there is no option to select all in go . In my collection I had 1900 items. So I gave up.

November 25, 2021

Thank you. Feedback like yours helps us to improve our apps and become even better! The feature you mentioned will be added ASAP.

hoodhunt

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 5 hours

WATCH OUT!! I installed the free plan of this app and tested it for a couple of hours and then deleted it again. The next month I got charged their full $17.95 which is just ridiculous. Also I see their code is still on my website even though I have removed it. How does this work???? And I cannot remove the left behind code on my page...

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We have contacted you via email regarding this case, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Nasumi

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 months

I choose the free plan and they charged me for the priority support plan $17.99!!! While I was not even using the app anymore!!!!! NOT RECOMMENDED

August 31, 2021

Sorry that you've faced such unpleasant situation and confusion. The thing is that the app's Free plan allows to enable the timer once and for one page only. As we see in our database, you've enabled two timers or maybe enabled one timer twice.
Anyway, no worries! We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Okanagan Tabletop Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

Downloaded the app with the intention of using the free plan. During set up I ensured to only select one page but still got billed for 2 pages. Developer copy pastes the same response to everyone who has this issue, and says you used 2 pages when you didn't. Don't download if you want to try the free plan, you will get charged.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We've contacted you via email regarding this case.
Also, we have already provided you a charge reversal in order to avoid any accidental charges.

Pink Gems

I install this app, but deleted it in a few hours, because I didn't like the look. I was only using the Free PLAN. This company charged me $8.95USD plus tax. It was only on one page. This is not honest company to work with. I emailed them about the charges and they didn't respond to my email. Shopify email them 3 or 4 times about the charge on my bill and they didn't respond either. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP ON YOUR STORE.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. As we see in our database, you have enabled 2 timers in total, which was the reason of the charge. Anyway, no worries, we've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

CoastBcn

Location Spain

it doesnt display. it used to wotk but it does not nomore, no support. you guys are not taking care of this app

August 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We've fixed the issue so now the app works properly :)
Also, we've contacted you regarding this case, please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Plastolaris

Location France

DO NOT USE IT !!!!
I tried it for like 6 hours and then, 1 month later I received a 17,95$ bill for a 6 hour use, even if you precised that you use the freen plan. Use another app that make it for free, or you will be surpised as I was when I saw the bille.

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. The thing is that ther app if free to use on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it twice or on two pages. Anyway, no worries, we've requested a refund from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email regarding this case.

SUL Jewels

Location Portugal

They bill you without authorization. And justify it as "but you used it on two pages" when it is a lie. Scammers.

March 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience and confusion. Since you didn't use it on two pages it looks like you have enabled it twice on the same page. The app counts every usage so that seems to be a reason. Anyway, no worries! Refund will be provided ASAP :)

Previous 1 3 4