Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0 | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Black Friday ready!

Dwell Stores

Okay so the staff is very helpful but the this app is a half baked product. They have Couple of options : The fist one I used was a countdown timer on announcement bar . Which worked very well for 1 day and then it stopped working. Dev support said that it is happening because of X app I am using . If I need to use this app then I will have delete the other app. Second I user their timer widget on product which works fine. It has the option to select either product(s) or collection on which we want to display it. But, when you select a collection , you will need to select each product in the collection manually. And guess what ? there is no option to select all in go . In my collection I had 1900 items. So I gave up.

November 25, 2021

Thank you. Feedback like yours helps us to improve our apps and become even better! The feature you mentioned will be added ASAP.

hoodhunt

WATCH OUT!! I installed the free plan of this app and tested it for a couple of hours and then deleted it again. The next month I got charged their full $17.95 which is just ridiculous. Also I see their code is still on my website even though I have removed it. How does this work???? And I cannot remove the left behind code on my page...

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We have contacted you via email regarding this case, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Nasumi

I choose the free plan and they charged me for the priority support plan $17.99!!! While I was not even using the app anymore!!!!! NOT RECOMMENDED

August 31, 2021

Sorry that you've faced such unpleasant situation and confusion. The thing is that the app's Free plan allows to enable the timer once and for one page only. As we see in our database, you've enabled two timers or maybe enabled one timer twice.
Anyway, no worries! We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Okanagan Tabletop Shop

Downloaded the app with the intention of using the free plan. During set up I ensured to only select one page but still got billed for 2 pages. Developer copy pastes the same response to everyone who has this issue, and says you used 2 pages when you didn't. Don't download if you want to try the free plan, you will get charged.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We've contacted you via email regarding this case.
Also, we have already provided you a charge reversal in order to avoid any accidental charges.

Pink Gems

I install this app, but deleted it in a few hours, because I didn't like the look. I was only using the Free PLAN. This company charged me $8.95USD plus tax. It was only on one page. This is not honest company to work with. I emailed them about the charges and they didn't respond to my email. Shopify email them 3 or 4 times about the charge on my bill and they didn't respond either. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP ON YOUR STORE.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. As we see in our database, you have enabled 2 timers in total, which was the reason of the charge. Anyway, no worries, we've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

CoastBcn

it doesnt display. it used to wotk but it does not nomore, no support. you guys are not taking care of this app

August 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We've fixed the issue so now the app works properly :)
Also, we've contacted you regarding this case, please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Plastolaris

DO NOT USE IT !!!!
I tried it for like 6 hours and then, 1 month later I received a 17,95$ bill for a 6 hour use, even if you precised that you use the freen plan. Use another app that make it for free, or you will be surpised as I was when I saw the bille.

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. The thing is that ther app if free to use on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it twice or on two pages. Anyway, no worries, we've requested a refund from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email regarding this case.

SUL Jewels

They bill you without authorization. And justify it as "but you used it on two pages" when it is a lie. Scammers.

March 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience and confusion. Since you didn't use it on two pages it looks like you have enabled it twice on the same page. The app counts every usage so that seems to be a reason. Anyway, no worries! Refund will be provided ASAP :)

Confort Quebec

Don't be fooled by this app. They will make it look like it's free but they will charge you 8.95usd every months in your back. I only had one timer going and they charge me fees on it even when they say it is free for one. NOBODY should install this app because of this disguised fees app.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion and inconvenience. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use the app on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Hope to hear from you soon!

WearMe Pro

This is app is horrible. Complete fail. Not only is customization is very limited. The code itself makes changes to your original liquid code which then it takes forever for developer to fix it. Once they fix it you realize that there is another issue that is app have made.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such difficulties and inconvenience.
We would be glad to investigate your case and fix any issues with help of our devs if you decide to give us one more chance.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Previous 1 3 4