Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Black Friday Countdown Bar & Counter Timer to boost sales!

DeinLieblingsPoster.de - Personalisierte Poster

Absolute rip-off. The customer is not informed exactly when and how he has to pay, but it is simply activated. We had set up the timer and made two changes and now we have to pay. Although it is said that a timer is free.

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use it on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

SINNER ROCKS

Don't download this app. Says it is free but once you use it it charges you 8.95$. I had the free plan and out of nowhere it charged 8.95$. Worst app ever!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use it on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

TOOLSAVING - MINIWARE

page said you can get the free plan. But it still cost you money.No idea why the plan has been upgraded

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use it on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Lujain Group

I was charged unethically, they billed me and transferred me to a subscription even though i selected the free plan. They did not ask for my consent or even bother to update me before i was charged. i am going to demand a refund. and i will suggest anyone reading this to not to use this app. they're are a lot of better options which are free and paid.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that the free plan allows to use the app on one page only. As we see in the database you've enabled the app on 2 pages. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal, it will be processed ASAP :)

Raven Born

I used this app for one page because it said it was free. I used it once and then uninstalled because I didn't want to be charged monthly if I only needed it one time. THEY CHARGED ME 17.95 ANYWAYS!!! WHAT THE F***? It was nice to use, but this is false advertising if they say it's free because it's NOT!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, no worries.
By the way, the reason of this charge is that you've enabled the app for 2 pages while it's free to use the app on one page only. We tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

SpineRealigned

DONT USE - If you want to delete this app you will need to go into the CSS and edit yourself. Doesn't show the countdown on the homepage and is very scammy trying to fool you into paying a subscription.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ckey_iN

Do not install a terrible application, if you decide to remove it, then the site will still be, I try to remove it for half a day, the instructions given by them do not correspond to reality.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email in order to help.

Mortalanddivine

Over all not a good user experience and HIDDEN COSTS - I do not recommend this app.

App description sounded good so I tried it out. For the beginning I tried out the free plan just to further inspect the timers. I created one and was really happy because it was easy to do so. After saving the timer it congratulated me for choosing the unlimited plan which costs a monthly fee, which I definitely didn´t signed up for. The customer support wasn`t any helpful either. Really slow replies and not any helpful ones either.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. We contacted you via email and believe that we'll find a solution.

soothingsmokewaterfall

Extremely dissatisfied. Never used app. Still got charged for it. Stanislav, do something about it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to get this case resolved!

Magic Floor Mop

Shit, It works wrong and I have fucked the code of the web page afasdsadasdasdasdsaddsdadasdasdasdada

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Previous 1 3