Smart Search & Filter

Our prices go up on July 1! Subscribe at the old rate now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Annanda Chaga Mushrooms

Great app, outstanding customer support. Has improved our overall customer experience and product offerings.

VM Aquatics

I initially downloaded this app because I was looking to add product filters to my collection pages. However this app does so much more!
I contacted support to customise a couple of things and they've been really helpful.
Overall I'm very impressed with the features and the price is very competitive.

Ukiyo Kumo

Love the service and powerful features. No problems since installing over a year ago. Highly recommended.

The Farmers Mugs Store

Wonderful app. Easy to install and great value for money. The insights are wonderful and support is great too.

Canoodle Company

I had a hard time getting this app to work with my shop but the support team walked me step by step to make it work for my shop! I'm super excited to have this tool in my shop!

Jolly Socks

Highly recommented! Super application for filtering collection pages! Perfect support and they help a lot for small customizations! Thankyou very much :) Keep up the good work.

LED Grow Lights Depot

Best search app out there and amazing customer service! Very customizable app. Keep up the good work.

Sheet Music Now

The search engine itself is very good with a lot of nice options. The thing that really was great is that I had a problem with the display of collections and rather than make me make the changes in the css they actually developed it for me. Much appreciated.

Notgrass History

This app improves the native Shopify search capabilities. It gives you more control over what the website visitor sees. You can automatically direct certain searches to certain pages, and you can exclude certain pages from search results. I used Searchanise on another platform, and I looked it up when I moved to Shopify.

Hatchnhack Cart

Great customer support. Would be pretty difficult for us to utilze the complete feature if they didn't incorporate custom code, which they did. Hats of Parel!