Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

My Wonderful Walls

User friendly. Helpful staff. However, I wish there was a way to organize the search categories manually. That's the biggest downfall I see at this point. Also, I wish I didn't have to manually go in and put in all the synonyms for the key words. This is probably inevitable and can't be done automatically but I just don't have the time to do it well. That's all for now. I'm happy with the app. THANKS.

Primeacta9 Tactical

I am very happy with the app and its abilities. Customer service has been good.

Japan Cute

Really nice plugin and not too heavy.

Mac Alert

Great app! Did not see the trial end though so was unaware it had ceased working on my site - needs addressing.
Once I signed up all good again.

Pilgrimcl

Very useful! We are still trying it, it helps to find any product including those missed written!

Happyfamilycompany

Update Review: the developer contact back to me and offer the solution to the bug. After trying to find the replacement apps, the similar issue also occurs. 4-stars for resolution at the end.
----------------------------------------
There is a bug in the search box for the one using mobile devices. It has been 4 days and there is no resolution yet. If your customers mostly access your site via mobile devices keep away from this app. Uninstall mine now.

Robinsons Viseo

Nice app. Quite flexible. And powerful, even if sometimes a bit complicated to understand...
The dev team is nice and available to help on the issues.

Dimawell

Tnt Soccer Shop

Excellent. Helps customers to surf the site with ease and get exactly to what they are looking for a kit faster. I just wish the mobile version was more fluent and not so big on the screen.

Myotakuhouse

Nice app when it works well. However, sometimes, there are items missing and we will need to force re-index.

Otherwise, it's a good search tool.