Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Music City Canada

This app is super powerful, easy to setup and customize. And what I've found to be most impressive is that the developers are always willing to help try and fine-tune or customize to your desire. I would highly recommend this app! It is worth every penny!

Smart Boards UK

Amazing! This app is fantastic. Easy to set-up and navigate. It has made our site so much more user friendly and searchable. Products are found at least x10 faster now than with our standard searching.
Upsell and Cross-sell work great and we have generated lots of additional sales with these already in our trial.
The upsell and cross-sell is better then some of the other stand alone apps we have trialed.
Well worth getting if you want to improve your website and the support is great with fast replies.
A++++

hanatextile

When I have a problem...
this member helps me..^^
Very kind and perfect ^^ and this cusotmer service is wonderful

Outdoor eStore Australia

Great app features and better price than some equivalents. Took a little bit of support assistance with our theme but they provided great support and fixed it straight away.

Novex Hair Care

I needed some products not to show on the search page and this app worked great! Their customer service is amazing and fast. Recommend it!

KAHARI UK

Works perfect and best part is that the price is right Search, Filters, Related Products Merchandising perfect.

Alfa Sko AS - Norway

Amazing support! We had an issue where blog posts did not show in the search results, and they fixed the issue on their end while on the chat support with us. Generally a good and fast app for search.

HierUmsEck

This app was the solution I was looking for to integrate intelligent search into my marketplace with hundreds of products.

In Stitches Soft Furnishings

I find this app to work well and provide the functionality I need for my site. Great support when I've needed something implemented.

Design Italy

Plenty of excellent features, essential for a good search and filtering experience. We use it for collection pages as well and could make it work well with our theme. Great technical support for any doubt and for carrying out the last adjustments!