Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Rooted Love

What a fantastic app for email marketing. I was able to learn the app functionality, create my first campaign and analyze the data easily within the Shopify Admin. I love that everything is in one place. Not to mention your team has excellent support as well. Can't wait to try out all the features, thank you for making a great app where I can keep my customers and use the app within the Shopify Admin. Seamless!

HaldeCraft

So far I've set up a couple of automatons, and have already seen repeat customers who haven't shopped for a while, return (and mention the "hey come back we miss you" email). I've also sent out two newsletters, and they were both ridiculously easy to set up - I love how everything is right there, in the back end of Shopify, and I don't really have to go looking for anything. Importing contacts from Mailchimp was a breeze. Yes, I know that many people are looking into third parties to be able to continue to sync with MC, but ... what if something happens with those third parties and suddenly you're back where you started? I read a lot of reviews on the new different options, and am so glad I decided to go with Seguno. Simple setup, intuitive to understand, easy to use, looks like all my other emails across the board so my brand is consistent. Absolutely no regrets about changing over to this app.

Chelsea Jones

A great option for email integration on Shopify, when moving over from Mailchimp. Just sent our first newsletter and it's all very easy to use.

PAYLESS FURNITURE

Very nice app! managing everything inside Shopify is much easier and faster! specially inserting products in your email with just 1 click

Rottweilers Shop

A perfect email marketing tool. It took me 3 seconds to create a newsletter. I don't write reviews very often, but I had to this time.

Mycoolgearshop

It was easy to set up and easy to use - I made sales with the very first email I sent out. All I had to do was send it!

Meșteșugărețul

Great app and awesome support/staff! Totally recommend it!
The app is easy to use and the support team will help you reduce some extra work (sync old email list, etc)

yosmary

This is a great email marketing software,The mail won't go into the junk mail box,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little BaeBae Boutique

This is exactly what I have been looking for! If you know how to use Shopify it is so quick and easy. I definitely recommend!

Angel Being

I'm just happy to have an integrative platform to connect to my MailChimp. I don't have the time to change mail service and learn to navigate another interface.