Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

My Retail Karma

I am so glad I found this app. It was God sent. It has made my eCommerce learning process a lot better. I especially the format of their Newsletter. Everything is already structured and all you have to do is add the products you want to feature and that includes all the verbiage as well. No Brainer, love the app. I highly recommend it.

12th Summer

I was a bit stressed about my email marketing tasks as I got ready to launch my store, but I stumbled upon this easy to use APP that performs much like theme editor in Shopify. With the built in templates and guides, I was able to setup all of my automation emails and my 1st newsletters. I'm so thankful that I didn't have to do this from scratch. And best of all, it's FREE! As a small business owner starting out, I really appreciate this.

BEL EPOQ

So surprised never to have heard of this app before - it's a game changer. Ready-to-go automations with conversion-driven copy, clean design, time-saving auto-generated newsletter templates, FULL integration with Shopify. After having used MailChimp and Omnisend - Seguno is my top pick. Great value pricing plans, too. Highly recommended.

glam up gear

5 Stars! Awesome app so far! Extremely intuitive so that I was able to set up several emails and a newsletter in minutes. I had just one small question which was answered perfectly in minutes. I am so happy that I moved to this app after needing a replacement for the other email app who is ending it's services with Shopify. Their interface was ridiculously inefficient and nothing seemed to have any kind of logical flow to it. Where it took me hours before to set up any semblance of a cohesive email system with them, it was so easy, quick and incredibly intuitive with Seguno that I am still awed that I got it done in a fraction of the time! Thanks so much Seguno! - glamupgear.com

PSKhair Company

I just started using this app and let me say first I have tried MANY email marketing apps prior. This one is the truth! First I LOVE that it's right on my Shopify site and it was just easier for me to understand and create my newsletters/emails and campaigns. Even for me to customize my template was so less stressful for me. The others were confusing to me-maybe not others but I'm so happy I found this app!

XTC Eyewear

I used this app to contact my existing subscribers on a new launch. It was very easy to use and did more than I was expecting. Nice...very nice.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app! It does everything I had hoped it would do and more. So easy to use and you can customize the newsletters to match your branding :D

Old Farmhouse Primitives

Pretty straight forward, and easy to use, works seamlessly with admin. Looking forward to more detail reports, like specific customer interaction tracking. *Very pleased with customer support*replies within 24 hours. Updated my review from a 4 to a 5, as they added extra reporting on customer actions.

May 7, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it. I'm happy to report we've added in the activity listing to see which subscribers performed which actions. Give it a try by clicking on how many deliveries you had on a recent newsletter and let us know what you think. Thanks again! :)

Rooted Love

What a fantastic app for email marketing. I was able to learn the app functionality, create my first campaign and analyze the data easily within the Shopify Admin. I love that everything is in one place. Not to mention your team has excellent support as well. Can't wait to try out all the features, thank you for making a great app where I can keep my customers and use the app within the Shopify Admin. Seamless!

HaldeCraft

So far I've set up a couple of automatons, and have already seen repeat customers who haven't shopped for a while, return (and mention the "hey come back we miss you" email). I've also sent out two newsletters, and they were both ridiculously easy to set up - I love how everything is right there, in the back end of Shopify, and I don't really have to go looking for anything. Importing contacts from Mailchimp was a breeze. Yes, I know that many people are looking into third parties to be able to continue to sync with MC, but ... what if something happens with those third parties and suddenly you're back where you started? I read a lot of reviews on the new different options, and am so glad I decided to go with Seguno. Simple setup, intuitive to understand, easy to use, looks like all my other emails across the board so my brand is consistent. Absolutely no regrets about changing over to this app.