Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW Holiday email templates!

ABROAD&CO Holiday Fashion

I really like how the Seguno APP help us with email mkt. it is so easy to use and to control all the automations

September 21, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Dogsnug

Excellent customer support: fast, polite and very proactive. Has lots of templates, tutorials & tips. It would be good to be able to open full screen the app as at times is a little hard to work on the small interface. Other than that, it leaves within your shopify, which makes all the linking to products a breeze. Thank you guys!

September 21, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Aoiro.shop

I used Seguno to help do Marketing Automation. I really like how it does easily with many templates. And also, their mail magazine is good for me to comprehend e-mail marketing.

Bold Addictions

I LOVE this app more than Mailchimp, Omnisend, and Klaviyo. It's easy to use, emails are easy to design (my favorite is adding items from your store directly into your emails), and if you ever need to contact them about anything, they respond quickly and accurately (not just sending you a video link or link to their help forum). I highly recommend Seguno for your email marketing solutions. I have the free plan and it works perfectly fine (and i'm not being harassed to upgrade my package). This review is real and is NOT in exchange for any incentive.

September 21, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions you know where to fins us :)

Easi Life Store

Free plan to help starters before moving to paid plan when business established + friendly and professional support = highly recommended!

August 12, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Atelier Côtier

They are the best. Very useful application, very worth it. Also, great service. Thank you very much!

Trillium Skincare

I am still in the learning phase as I have only had the app for as few weeks. I am quite impressed by the features, as it will do most of what I am looking for. What really stands out for me is the amount of training and support the app offers. Kestral and her team are amazing for their training videos and I now realize how little I know...for now. Also, chat and email support has been great and answered all of my questions, which were many. I would highly recommend this app, especially for newbies like me who need a lot of hand holding.

August 12, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, you know where to find our support team :)

Aina Kari

Once again, Cameron helped me quickly, supporting extra coding issues and other functionals request, all very smooth! The customer experience is more important then product! Thank you Cameron, best from Italy

Aeva Beauty

The best app ever, Easy Navigation, affordable pricing. Literally a 10 out of 5 for me! The bestttt.

July 23, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz

A great marketing app. I don't even know what I did before. It generates more purchases of around 20-30%. Thank you for your commitment and this great app. Wow!

July 23, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)