Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DiLoro Leather

DiLoro Leather (www.diloro.com) is a relatively new website, promoting it and letting people know what we offer is essential, I'm very glad I found Seguno: Email Marketing, looks like my job just got a lot easier. Thanks guys!

July 12, 2019

You're very welcome! Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it. :)

damtuhusa

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wow, it was so easy and anyone, I really mean anyone can create email marketing newsletters and send to the customers. I just did and it was so wonderful experience.

July 11, 2019

Glad you've been able to learn the app with ease! Thanks for the review.

Frau Hempel

Location Germany

I like Seguno very much. But how can I but it on my online Shop? So that the customers can subscribe?!

July 11, 2019

Hey there! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app. Because we integrate directly with Shopify and use the Shopify customer list, you don't need anything special for this! :) As long as you set up a newsletter subscription form (a popup, a banner, a footer sign up, etc.) that integrates with Shopify, you should be good to go! Hope this helps.

CatLoversParadise101

I was looking for an easy way to retarget past customers without spending a whole lot. I saw this one and tried it for just a day and was impressed! Simple and easy to understand and effective!

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Simple and easy is what we're going for. :)

Rhayne

Location New Zealand

Rhayne.co.nz
i was looking a fairly simple template to demonstrate the savings from the discount in monetary terms. This absolutely does the job!

July 8, 2019

We appreciate that and are happy to hear it is working for you!

rivers & roads boutique

Time spent using app About 22 hours

So far, so good. I've set up 1 newsletter and deployed it. And I've set up 2 automated emails. The UI is much easier to use than having to know liquid code for Shopify automated emails. And since it's free for accounts with fewer than 250 subscribers, it's a great way to build your business as you're learning without much cost. And as we continue to build up our subscribers, we'll be able to justify the expense.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! Best of luck in building your subscriber list. We hope we'll be able to help with that.

Soap Witch Crafts

I really wanted an app to help me with sending newsletters and email notifications to customers and I really love it. It's supper easy to use, very user friendly. Highly recommended.

July 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear it has been truly user friendly for you! Thanks for the review!

Duc-Kit Pro

So far so good. This app is intuitive and straightforward to use. Hope the results from the recent campaign are as good.

July 8, 2019

Fingers crossed for you! Thanks for taking the time to offer a review.

Yur Highness Fashion

Seguno has and still is my favorite email marketing app and I absolutely love the beautiful design! This app is a must-have!

July 8, 2019

Aw, shucks! Thanks so much for the kind words.

Fashion Netclub

I using this app for email marketing set up on automation. Everything looks great, but I would like to get notified by email when something is going on.

July 8, 2019

I'm glad to hear that the app is working well for you! We appreciate that bit of feedback and do hope to provide as much transparency with our users as possible. We hope Seguno will continue to be a great solution for you.