Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dynamic Clothing Box

This app removes contacts that have signed up to email marketing, it doesn't remove invalid or spam emails. It states that it checks them but after testing this it doesn't. Personally wouldn't waste your time with this app.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for trying Seguno. We do tag every customer in Shopify that gets cleaned so if you’d like to resubscribe them to use with a different app then you certainly can. We’re also happy to help do that for you if you contact our support team. Our Spam Protect feature is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. I understand it can be shocking if a large percentage gets cleaned, especially with a small list, but spambots are an unfortunate reality. I'm happy to discuss this further if you'd like to reach out.

Lastly, since we want to help you be successful regardless, we'd be happy to offer you a very long free trial of our other app, Mail Connect, to handle the integration between Shopify and Mailchimp. Just reach out to support and we'll hook you up. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.

Tabii Just

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Seguno is sloppy and not user-friendly. I've been trying to switch from Mailchimp to Seguno for the past few hours, even got on the phone with Shopify and they can't even help me figure out the simplest of requests. One of the things I loved about Mailchimp and Shopify is how easy it is to use for us non-experts. Seguno has none of that. And Seguno has no live chat or phone support so the best I could do is send an email. Firstly, they have one long 15 min video with instructions as opposed to a few topic-related help videos so users can choose which one to watch to get the help they need. This means I had to try to skip through the video to get the info I needed and still didn't get it. Secondly, their backend is sloppy and not clear. I'm still trying to find the place to add an option for joining my newsletter to my home page. Hours later, I still can't find it. I found a newsletter page but no way to link it to my website. One of the things I love about Shopify is how quickly one can change and build things. No more with Seguno. I'm giving it a day for Seguno to help or I would need to try another provider.

August 6, 2019

Hi there. I had tried contacting you directly a handful of times immediately after this and the weeks following but never heard from you. I am very sorry you had a bad experience. Thanks for sticking with us though, it's great you're still using us for certain things and I hope your experience has turned around some. If you're interested in hands-on help to take advantage of more of what Seguno has to offer, I'm happy to schedule a call to walk through everything with you. Thanks again.