Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Bem Estar Essencial

All around good. They dont have simple triggers like, "if people buy from this collection...send x email", "if people buy this product send automation y". Its all with tagging the customer so it taaaaaaaaaaaaaakes forever to accomplish something.

April 2, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for your honest feedback! We do hope to introduce more customized automations in the near future, so please stay tuned for that :)

Mandala Dream Co

Although I find the templates easy enough, I find the integration with Shopify unclear and clumsy. I initially moved my abandoned cart emails from Shopify to Seguno but then discovered it only sent under certain parameters that were not user based.

December 4, 2019

Hi there, thanks very much for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it! If there's anything you would like assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team as they'd be happy to help :) We do plan on making some changes to the types of customers you can reach with the abandoned cart email, so please stay tuned!

La Carne Premium Meat

I used this app because mailchimp stopped working with Shopify.. I wish there was a bit more flexibility in terms of drag and drop and controlling the way the newsletters appear on mobile. Also can't see analytics of newsletters at one glance which makes it a little time consuming to compare the efficiency of campaigns as I have to do it manually on excel

December 2, 2019

Hello there, thanks for your feedback. I reached out to you with additional information on some of the topics you mentioned here, we really appreciate your comments and suggestions!

NAYALI

Fairly Easy to Use - but miss being able to set up template via block system like Mailchimp. Just lot less design saavy.

December 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your feedback! I reached out to you via email regarding the topics you mentioned, please feel free to reach out to support at any time if you would like additional help on making the most out of Seguno's features :)

Earth and Elle

I use the app to stay in touch with customers, and I really like the Shopify integration. I'd really love to use it to help allow NEW subscribers to get to know me and my brand through an automated welcome series of up to 5 emails. Would love to see an automated welcome series on Seguno sometime soon! Great app but still feel there's a few key things missing, like an automated welcome series and landing pages. Thanks!

October 28, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! Email series' are currently on our to-do list as a high priority, we know how especially valuable they can be to the relationship between merchants and new customers. We do offer a few options for newsletter and unsubscribe landing pages, please feel free to reach out to support if you have any questions about how to customize these or any questions in general :)

Twinspiracy

This app is fine for a basic newsletter and auto-emails, however customization of language is limited, and there is no auto-email requesting reviews from purchasers. If this email template was available and some language customization was expanded, I would have rated this app higher.

September 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you using Seguno. You can definitely translate every bit of text for your emails, sorry if that wasn't easy to find. There's a shortcut button in the bottom-left corner of the Content page and Edit Language is also available within the Actions menu in the bottom-left corner within the editor. The word "unsubscribe" is special though so you just have to ask Support to change it for you. I'll reach out to ask what you'd like... As for review requests, it's definitely on our roadmap. For the time being, I'd recommend including a more generic ask as part of the two post-purchase automations... Please let us know if there's anything else. Thanks again! :)

Be Kind Botanicals, Inc.

The app does do what it says BUT it does not offer segmentation or anything else that mailchimp does. Unfortunately, klaviyo which DOES offer segmentation and other features is out of my reach however at some point, unless this app catches up with the needs of e-commerce owners, I will end up leaving Seguno.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the review and for having used Seguno for a while now, we really appreciate it! As for segmentation, you can create customer groups within Shopify that are based on things like tags, time since last order, money spent, number of orders, etc. Then, you can target (or exclude) that customer group for your Seguno newsletters. It doesn't look like you've tried this out yet, does that cover your needs?

We do have an exciting roadmap and I'd love to hear more about the features you're interested in. I'll send you a separate email to discuss further. Thanks again!

Triple Theta

Honestly, I love this app and am a paying subscriber but would appreciate more customization triggers in automation and also more of a drag and drop customization for newletters similar to the way mailchimp does it

September 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the experience so far. We are working on some custom automation triggers so stay tuned for that. As for the editor, we've taken a slightly different approach than Mailchimp but I'd love to hear more about what you're interested in as we continue to evolve it and add more content. I'll reach out separately. Thanks again!

Iphone Cases Collective

Now that Mailchimp is gone this looks like a great alternative. I will say that the setup is a bit involved.

August 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. What part did you have trouble with? We'd love to help, please click the Talk To Support button inside the app to reach us.

True African Art

Seguno said in a recent newsletter that intend to charge people to pay for using a feature that would be building on what MailChimp may still be offering for free: This is the feature where you re-send the campaign or newsletter to the people who did not open it the first time. I loved this feature on MailChimp, where it was free at the time (early 2019) and I think still is. Seguno should try to at least match a main company's pricing schedule if they want to grow such a company reputation as MailChimp. Make it clean across the board so that the preference of the user is allowed, to choose which service they want to subscribe to. That way, you are already giving your customer a free choice, with everything priced at or below MailChimp feature prices. That's how you grow and that's how you give customer service. If you would allow this feature to be with the free plan, I'd be impressed.

Otherwise, great app, great at what they are doing...love the integration with Shopify menus etc. I totally trust this company because I've used their banner app for a number of years and their quick and precise customer service is top notch, and that app is great too. The mail marketing genre is already vast, so I would dare Seguno to add Messenger features like Octane, as that is the future of online email messaging.

August 6, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for the review. We appreciate your kind words about our products/support and perspective on the product, we'll certainly take your feedback into consideration. We're thrilled you made the switch to Seguno and are taking advantage of that limited time offer we ran for those switching from Mailchimp so it's still free for you. Shortly after that, Mailchimp actually changed their pricing structure so it's no longer an apples to apples comparison. All contacts count toward Mailchimp tiers whereas we still only count active subscribers. Regardless, we have an exciting roadmap and are happy to have you along for the ride. Thanks again!

Previous 1