Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new Black Friday BFCM templates

JD4USTORE

Seguno provides webinars, training materials, and videos to help you learn effective email marketing

November 16, 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying our training materials, if you have any additional feedback for us please don't hesitate to reply to the email we sent you :)

MADAMIGELLA

I'm already in love with this app. I downloaded this app after a little review, while looking for Kit apps. I can say that is very intuitive and easy to use and it comes with the chance of translate the text for the emails. That's a wonderful help for my business. Also there is a little section with pre-made templates that can be customized. Unfortunately this section counts on very few templates but I hope many more will be added in future. It would be great to have at least a couple of them based on different industries. So, basically, with this app you can customize marketing emails and enable automated followup emails. As of today I'm giving 4 stars and it's worth it. 5 starts when template sections will be increased

November 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, please don't hesitate to email us with suggestions to improve our templates :)

Goddess Essentials

I really enjoy this app. It makes sending emails to my customers so much easier. I would definitely recommend.

November 2, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far and thanks for your recommendation!

Surf Soap©

Seguno is easy to use and provides great support. They are rolling out more updates and templates and that's great. I love that they work within shopify, and are simple and easy to understand.

October 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Aquilik Storm

Being a new business owner and finding ways to run your business while still trying to live a life.

October 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback, if there's anything extra you'd like to share or if you need any help at all please don't hesitate to reach out!

GeneJack®

As a startup, email marketing is new (and scary) to us, we tried so many platforms and we can tell Seguno is what we feel is best built and structured.
The interface is easy to use and navigate
The drag and drop email composer is the best we tried so far.
Templates are nice
Pricing is fair.
We hope we can see email collection pop up, and replicate the website font.
Overall, very satisfied as a new user, yet to launch our first campaign so fingers crossed.

September 18, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an insightful review, it really means a lot to us! We're happy to hear that you've found the app easy to use so far, please stay tuned as we are planning on building a pop-up form very soon. We sent you an email with some suggestions for alternatives in the meantime :)

luigi’sglobal

This App is amazing in term of sending emails to the customers. Seguno did really comes to the rescue.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us a review, we're happy to hear that Seguno has come to your rescue! If you have any suggestions or feedback for us to improve the app please don't hesitate to reply to the email we sent :)

Cloth & Carry

I like the templates available in Seguno, and the automations. I would love if it could offer me more automation options, and make integrating smart text like customer names easier without having to use coding. MailChimp is much easier for these kinds of details, as is MailerLite. I have watched a few of the webinars provided by Seguno as well and have found these very helpful.

September 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email with a few comments and would love to hear your thoughts on some of our ideas for improvement :)

Fuller Fabrics

So far I've been very happy with the app..I wish it wasn't so pricey so I could afford more options. As My shop grows may I can.

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email with regard to pricing, please feel free to reply with any further questions you may have. Also, we have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon, so please stay tuned for those :)

Lili Sampedro

Overall a very user friendly app that makes E-mail Marketing easier. The app still has a few minor limitations that if improved would make the app more robust, but overall it gets the job done. And their Customer Service is always amazing!

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7