Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

NailKind

I like the automations system and their webinar with Shopify, very useful. It comes a bot pricey when your customer database increase.

June 15, 2021

Hi there! It's great to hear you're enjoying the webinars and our approach to simplifying key automations. We've just sent some additional ideas your way to help get the most ROI from Seguno as your list grows (and yours is absolutely growing!) A larger list might cost a bit more, but it also means more opportunity for creating revenue :)

Fine Fellow Furnishers®

Positive experience since the time I was introduced to App. Also, impressed with the fact that team works on suggestions progressively and delivers. Would love more content(templates) though and for more innovative and immersive options on paid templates.

May 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, and we sent you an email with more information regarding templates and customization options!

Naturalistics

It's a great app. But does not update your subscription email list. They asked me if my customers opp for email marketing? I have 1500 customers that did noy get updated to their app when added to my store via csv file. my customers now from 1754, to 3000 don't get emails. So I have to update weekly on Shopify. So keep on top of these in Shopify!!! It's a lot of work.

March 4, 2021

Hi! We appreciate the updated review but would still love to connect and help you solve the subscriber issue you're running into. Our app is built so that as long as the subscriber data is getting into Shopify as you expect, then it's coming over to Seguno with no additional work needed.

Please feel free to respond to our Support email or you can reach me directly at brian@seguno.com and I'll be happy to help!

Thanks, Brian

Khaucha Dabba

The best app for email if you have Shopify. Just dump MailChimp and use this if you aren't already.
Given 1 star less because of the reliance on Shopify for customer segmentation.
Just need power-up that segmentation a bit.

February 22, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon, and improving segmentation is certainly on our road map so please stay tuned :)

JD4USTORE

Seguno provides webinars, training materials, and videos to help you learn effective email marketing

November 16, 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying our training materials, if you have any additional feedback for us please don't hesitate to reply to the email we sent you :)

MADAMIGELLA

I'm already in love with this app. I downloaded this app after a little review, while looking for Kit apps. I can say that is very intuitive and easy to use and it comes with the chance of translate the text for the emails. That's a wonderful help for my business. Also there is a little section with pre-made templates that can be customized. Unfortunately this section counts on very few templates but I hope many more will be added in future. It would be great to have at least a couple of them based on different industries. So, basically, with this app you can customize marketing emails and enable automated followup emails. As of today I'm giving 4 stars and it's worth it. 5 starts when template sections will be increased

November 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, please don't hesitate to email us with suggestions to improve our templates :)

Goddess Essentials

I really enjoy this app. It makes sending emails to my customers so much easier. I would definitely recommend.

November 2, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far and thanks for your recommendation!

Surf Soap©

Seguno is easy to use and provides great support. They are rolling out more updates and templates and that's great. I love that they work within shopify, and are simple and easy to understand.

October 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Aquilik Storm

Being a new business owner and finding ways to run your business while still trying to live a life.

October 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback, if there's anything extra you'd like to share or if you need any help at all please don't hesitate to reach out!

GeneJack®

As a startup, email marketing is new (and scary) to us, we tried so many platforms and we can tell Seguno is what we feel is best built and structured.
The interface is easy to use and navigate
The drag and drop email composer is the best we tried so far.
Templates are nice
Pricing is fair.
We hope we can see email collection pop up, and replicate the website font.
Overall, very satisfied as a new user, yet to launch our first campaign so fingers crossed.

September 18, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an insightful review, it really means a lot to us! We're happy to hear that you've found the app easy to use so far, please stay tuned as we are planning on building a pop-up form very soon. We sent you an email with some suggestions for alternatives in the meantime :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7