Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Kaila & Co. Beauty

I just added this app and it’s the best thing that has happened to my store! I wish I would have had it sooner! I love the convenience of having it right on Shopify

Blushing Moons Boutique

Super easy and very professional looking, finally an app that doesn't make me want to throw the computer across the room!

HBCU Alum

Great app to compile and submit newsletters and email marketing. Easy to use and well integrated with Shopify!

November 14, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Best of luck with sales :)

Paddle Idaho

Excellent customer support. Easy app to use, You'll find a lot of uses for this app to help your business be successful.

November 14, 2019

Thanks very much for the feedback :) You're welcome to come back to support any time if you have more questions!

The Black Pug

This app is amazing. It's the easiest email marketing app I have ever used. I would recommend to anyone.

November 13, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :) Your kind words and recommendation mean a lot to us, thanks for using Seguno and please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you ever need assistance!

Tactical Knives UK

Lol not even joking, sent out my first newsletter and it got 1 sale. Great app I'm sure I will continue using it to scale.

November 11, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate the feedback :) Congrats on your sale, and here's to many more!

NEAT ECOMMERCE

Very simple and easy to use email marketing platform for Shopify merchants. Limited functionalities and very basic email editing options, but essential parts are there (newsletter & automation). I would recommend for every Small Business running on Shopify. Large & Enterprise level merchants should look elsewhere.

November 7, 2019

Thanks very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! We do plan on adding more advanced features as time goes on to accommodate even more of our customers' requests, and we thank you for your feedback :) Please check your inbox for a follow-up email, we'd love to hear back from you about which specific features you'd like to see Seguno incorporate for the future.

Urban Trends Hub

This app works seamlessly with my Shopify to reach my subscribers...I love how easy it makes it for me to send newsletters, scheduled promotion and all. kudos guys...

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance :)

Sponsors Team Shop

Vraiment super application. Très facile à mettre en place !
Les newletters peuvent être programmés pour tout type de client. Top ! Merci !

October 31, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires, nous l'apprécions vraiment! N'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe d'assistance à tout moment si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit :)

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to our support team at any time if you need anything :)

G Street Bath & Beauty

The easiest way to send great emails. The app practically set itself up and wording an email has never been easier for me. I'm going to op in for the paid features. Great investment I recommend.

October 28, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate the feedback :) Please reach out to support if you need any help, and good luck with sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28