Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

More than swim UK

I love this app! I love the fact that the copy is super great. This has been so helpful when constructing my emails. The support is super helpful too.

Burrfection Store

Intuitive interface and great customer support! Mobile interface is also excellent. Worked seamlessly with Shopify

February 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our support team, please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need help with anything else :)

Elwood 101

I used the Seguno app mainly to trial an alternative to Mailchimp.
I like the fact that they seamlessly synchronise with my Shopify website....the newsletter brought me immediate results and was a lot simpler to use than I found Mailchimp to be.
Happy so far.

February 25, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear you're liking Seguno so far. If you need help with anything else in the future, you know where to find us :)

The Merchants Australia

Works well easy to use.
With heaps of functions.
I have just run my first newsletter and I am getting a great response

February 20, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words! We're ecstatic to hear that your first campaign is going well, keep up the good work and please let us know if you need anything :)

tiedyetzitzit

I used it for one email, the one to subscribers and so far so good. It looks good. was easy to make, using the same layout of shopify. And I really like the way theemail was responsive to the website. Anywhere you click in the email can bring you right to the shopify page.

February 18, 2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us 5-stars! We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback. If you ever need help using Seguno please feel free to contact our wonderful support team :)

MOSS

I am loving having Seguno integrated with my Shopify store. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is absolutely wonderful. They are here to help us because they want us to succeed!
Cristina
www.mossaccentdecor.com

February 18, 2020

Hi Cristina, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need more assistance, you know where to find us so please reach out again :)

1820 Bag Co.

So far I have used the newsletter feature & found the analytics to be helpful. Look forward to using the other features.

February 18, 2020

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our newsletters and analytics, if you have any questions about our other features or anything in general please don't hesitate to ask!

mixsupi

I like Seguno's application because
that he can make my collection very bright
And of course, e-meil

February 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate your kind words :) We're glad to hear you're liking Seguno so far!

A Horizon Dawn

Very user friendly APP. Simple to follow instructions. Able to showcase several items from online store with 1 email newsletter. Bravo!

February 18, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you are enjoying Seguno's newsletters, keep up the great work and drive those conversions :)

Merrifield Coffee Roasters

I've really enjoyed this app! It's very easy to use and is seamless within Shopify. The free option is perfect for our current business.

February 17, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad Seguno has been working well for your shop, if you have any questions about it please feel free to reach out to support at any time :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35