Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

mysommelier.at

Seguno is a very intelligent app. Exactly designed for it´s purpose and for the needs of shopify users. Easy to use and understand, well explained with the videos.The most important thing: it works and they have a very quick and friendly support which i needed when it came to a specific translation thing of a button. In my opinion they are a benchmark for customer support for all others app at shopify. Thumbs up!

QMS

This is a good app for email and newsletters. Had a slight issue but it was resolved. I would recommend

April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad we were able to get the issue sorted out :) We really appreciate you using Seguno!

Ryusei

Bagus banget, simple dan bermutu. kita bisa bikin template sendiri atau beli dari sini.. yg pasti saya masih baru tapi langsung paham

April 16, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind review :) If you have any questions as you get started or need help with domain setup, please let us know! You can email us at help@seguno.com. Thanks for using Seguno!

der gute Heinrich

immer freundlich, rascher Support, einfach in der Handhabung... quick support, easy to use....... ;)

April 9, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Reelaix

so far so good, I've created my first automations and I'm satisfied I set up my first welcome automation very quickly and find it easy and intuitive to use. What I unfortunately didn't like was that I had to translate a lot for my German shop. Sure you only do it once, but I would have loved to put the time in another place. It would be a huge help if you let an expert do it and offer it as an option. Otherwise I can recommend the app

April 5, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! We do hope to make changes to improve language support within the app in the future. If you ever need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Texas Pet Food Company

I recently switched to Seguno after using Omnisend for several years and I'm very pleased so far. Seguno is far more user-friendly. Easy to use and create nice-looking newsletters and automations. Highly recommended!

April 5, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

willowsbrook.stone

Really easy to install, and some great free templates. Templates easy to edit and add content. Also great to see the stats after sending a newsletter.

April 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

vaoalavanilla

The more I use this app, the more I like it! It is simple and effective and has been of enormous help with managing my business and its email marketing campaigns and automations.
The Help Service is personable, efficient, courteous and professional. It's not often you get that type of service.

Willy's Garage USA

Just created my first newsletter with the app and it looked great! I am so excited to use it on a weekly basis and increase our customer base and biz

April 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Puzzery

I cannot recommend Seguno enough. Tag based emails, product specific emails, automation flows - everything is fantastic. On top of that, they are always adding new features - I look forward to each of their product update videos. Seriously, if you're looking for something that works out of the box, looks great, and is easy to use - this is the one. Thank you Seguno! ❤️

March 26, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58