Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Moonlightrose Cosmetics

Found this app on tiktok and im glad I did. Easy to use and lots of customization! I also really like their pop up app. Adds to much to my website.

August 19, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

ONJU

I have been using Seguno for automations and newsletters and have been able to create really great-looking assets easily. Everything has gone smoothly, and if I ever have questions, support has been super responsive and helpful. Definitely recommend.

August 19, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Pink Poppy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

The team at Seguno are always super helpful and their app has helped generate sales. Would recommend.

August 19, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need more assistance using the app you know where to find us :)

On Trend Shirts

Location Spain

I really needed to get my email list sorted and set up marketing campaigns and automations. This app is so easy to use, the set up so familiar because it's based on Shopify and if a technophobe such as me enjoys using it I think everyone will. Since I installed the app there have been a range of upgrades and improvements, all very useful and appreciated. Needless to say it has already paid for itself. Thank you!

August 5, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Tail Waggin' Biscuits & Bones, Inc.

So user friendly. Easy to use for someone who isn't the most tech savy. Excited to learn about everything this app has to offer

July 15, 2022

Soultree City

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been using Seguno email for over two years now and have loved it more than any of the other email programs I've used. It's very easy to use, super customizable and they're always adding things to make the experience even better. My emails have a much more elevated look and they offer so many tips and have plenty of videos and templates to make things user-friendly. Their customer service is great and straight-forward, which is so appreciated. Highly recommend!

July 15, 2022

Goal Crusher Apparel

I've been very happy with my first emails that were sent out. The app is very user friendly and has a nice variety of templates to choose from.

June 13, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

japhethchiara.tw

Location Singapore

100% recommended! They listen to feedbacks, helps merchants out with all their heart. Most importantly, the app is very easy to use and I do not have to spend hundreds or thousands to get people fixing up my "flows" and I already can generate more sales from this simple email app! Recommended!

June 13, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, it means a lot to us. If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Missy Pup & Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really appreciate Seguno's easy to use platform and the overall simplicity of the templates, etc. I really had no issues getting it set-up and it has all of the automation capabilities I need at this stage of my business. Definitely recommend!

May 20, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Bowfell Models

I needed an app to automatically send customers a thank you email when ever they sign up to my mailing list. I have had no issues with the app and found it pretty easy to use. If someone with my level of web building knowledge can make it work then it must be a good app.
I would recommend this app to anyone.

May 6, 2022