Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Style & Salvage

We've been relying on Sellbrite for 2+ years. This is not a shiny quickie 3-line review. This is a review for someone who wants to invest time effort and energy into a software-as-a-service that can most likely improve the way you do business. Sellbrite has been nothing less than game-changer for us. Our initial uses were just to handle overselling across channels like eBay, Etsy(s) and a Shopify. That alone forced us to have a reliable inventory system that the channels could also work within. Then we started to integrate the additional Sellbrite capabilities such as creating additional inventory items and then eventually generating listings across the channels, and finally with fulfillment. It took us some time to integrate the systems we now rely on from Sellbrite. There IS a learning curve, but its more like a 'workflow adjustment period' that you may need to work through, BUT the rewards are vast in terms of time and or labor AND speed. It's like any other well-built piece of software, it will need to be learned, which can be a time investment, but once you begin to understand the systems, you'll quickly see the immediate gains you can make with Sellbrite. Sellbrite also has fantastic support.

Pandora's OEM Appliance Parts

I haven't been using them for very long, but so far everything has been simple to use. The integration process was all automated. Their support is amazing. Highly recommend. Very fast sync times across all marketplaces with FBA-integration and price-sync capabilities make this a one-stop shop for multi-channel inventory control.

Nevermore Costumes

I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have.
Things I really like: (1) seeing in the products list exactly which items are listed where and if there's any drafts in progress (this actually helped me find about 30 items that weren't listed on all the channels they should be), (2) the little photos in the product list zoom out when you hover over them, (3) listing on multiple channels is so much easier and quicker, (4) Templates and Recipes, this feature is so cool and such a time saver. You can make formulas for Titles, descriptions, etc.. so it automatically fills in or makes titles, descriptions, etc... I'm still learning this feature, but wow, what I time saver it is already. (5) great dashboard and easy to navigate menus. I have no trouble finding what I need or answers to questions I have. (6) shipping prices are comparable to other shipping programs. (7) Price. It's cheaper than a lot of other comparable apps I saw, and its about $10 cheaper than the 3 other apps I was using together that this replaced.
Cons: Not really any. I would like to see future versions have more reports for cost and profit information, but that's just the bookkeeper in me. And in shipping, you can't print multiple labels or invoices in bulk, but I guess they are already working on that for future versions.
I really love how this app works. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

MB Cork

So far so good, should be easier if you are working with it from the start, but still doable when you add an already existing company.
Their customer service is amazing and always goes the extra mile to help.
Thanks to all and keep up the good work!
Liliana

BGS, LLC.

Sellbrite helps us keep our inventory in sync across multiple channels. 5-stars in all respects. Fast and helpful person-to-person support as well. They take time to clearly answer all of my questions and assist us whenever we run into a problem. Highly recommend.

Eagle Rock WERKSHOP

Overall, I love Sellbrite and it has allowed me to easily consolidate inventory across channels. My only grudge is against their annual-billing process. I paid for a year up front ... and during the one month that I barely exceeded the order limit (BFCM, obv), my subscription was automatically upgraded and i was unexpectedly charged close to $1K for the pro-rated balance of the year. But the one month I exceeded the limit was a fluke (although I would LOVE for it to be the new norm) ... all in all, if your order volume has the potential to spike out of the limitations for one out of 12 months, I highly recommend going with monthly billing to save yourself from any potential shocks to your cashflow. But other than that, everything has been aces. They are usually super quick to respond to issues/chats and using Sellbrite has really helped expedite/streamline our in-house order fulfilling.

Paz Creations Ltd.

We have been using sellbrite for a few months to manage our 4 sales channels. it is very time saving and the customer support is really outstanding.

Indigenized

This the best multi channel management software available. It works. It's ridiculously easy to set up and takes care of inventory management and it's easy to create listings for multiple channels.

Swanky Party Box

With over 1400 products and 6 stores on Etsy and 3 other marketplaces it was important to find something that worked for us. After some initial setup issues we finally got Sellbrite to work and I'm so glad I worked through the setup it's been totally worth it. The large library of videos and tutorials along with the training provided were invaluable.

It is a complicated task to use one main platform to publish to various marketplaces. So my advice to anyone considering using Sellbrite is to go into it knowing that you may have to do some setup work, especially if you have been on Etsy for many years (before they used SKU's) or if you have products with many variations.

Eyeworld Optical

Excellent, it didn't take me long to figure it out and I'm managing all my channels using Sellbrite .