Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Proline Skates

Does not list to any platforms other than US marketplaces, this is not stated anywhere on the app page and you are only notified about this after you download the software. Kind of useless if it cannot list to multichannel platforms. Disappointed I had to go through the hassle of installing just to find this out. Making it clearer on your own website and app page would alleviate this issue. Otherwise you are just misleading potential non-US Customers.

January 27, 2021

Hi Adam, we're sorry to hear that you felt mislead by Sellbrite's front page - it's certainly never our intention to mislead folks who are trying out the app. The full description in our App page (need to expand it) indicates the regions of the marketplaces we support. While you're correct that we don't support listing out to non-US channels at this time (although we do support inventory and order management), we're focusing on building out this and other international functionality throughout 2021.

Techno Group Lithuania

Not recommend at all.
Bad customer support.
Only USD currency. Very sad that use this app. Not resolve my problem.

January 15, 2021

Hi Vladislav, we're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with the app. While we do support some limited international channels, Sellbrite does indeed only currently support USD.

We've escalated your case and our team will be following up soon.

Flashbak Shop

Lazy support - cut and paste emails. The onus on you to do all the running. And import problems. Don't bother.

January 8, 2021

Sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience with the app - our Support team is always here to help, and are all dedicated folks who make sure their correspondence is tailored specifically for each of our merchants. It sounds like they are in touch with you and working to resolve any issues you have getting up and running.

Kilborn's Collectibles

the app was working good til about a month ago it stopped working and keeps saying the change you wanted was rejected and cant get support to help me fix this issue i have tried deleting the app reinstalling it multiple times tried to unlink shopify and sellbrite it wont let me the app sucks according to sell brite my shopify account is connected but wont work

November 12, 2020

Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with Sellbrite. It sounds like our support team is working hard to get this resolved for you.

AnyRvParts

This app regularly fails us by not properly updating our shopify store and bot reducing inventory as orders come through. This is causing us to over sell items on amazon, which in turn means we have had to cancel way too many orders. Amazon has already suspended us once before, and now we face suspension again as our cancellation rate has skyrocketed.
Every time I submit support tickets, sellbrite never takes ownership of the issues. It always feels like a "brush off" without any resolution. If this issue was a one off, I wouldn't think to leave this review, but we have been plagued with this issue since the beginning of using sellbrite. I don't get apologies from sellbrite, nor do I feel like their support has done right by us to find the root problem of the ivnentory issues i.e. shopify inventory not properly being updated.

One star for an unreliable app. Find something else

July 6, 2020

Justin- apologies for the poor experience you've had with Sellbrite. Your account is configured to pull inventory from your Shopify store, not to update your Shopify store. We're still investigating why your Amazon listings are overselling, but it appears that Sellbrite is updating them properly and we haven't had this issue reported by anyone else, so it's still a bit of a mystery. We certainly do take ownership of any issues our customers are having, and we're committed to your success.

Market Sale

so many futures are not available for the shopify users like FBA to other channels, very disappointing.

July 6, 2020

I'm sorry you feel disappointed by your experience with Sellbrite, but the good news is that you can use our standard edition of Sellbrite which still lets you connect your Shopify store but also gives you all the other features, like FBA. And, we just reduced the prices for that edition, so it's now even more affordable!

There's a good reason why we don't have FBA or other fulfillment features on the Sellbrite for Shopify edition (which is what you're using). With that configuration, Shopify is the master of all your inventory and orders, so connecting FBA to Sellbrite could cause a conflict. Instead, you can connect FBA to Shopify. Or, just use our other configuration.

Carnival Store GmbH

I didn't understand this price list. Here in the description says 60$ /month when I installed the app it says 150$/month. Is that normal?

January 16, 2020

Carnival Store- Sorry for the confusion on this, but fortunately this is no longer an issue. We used to use a promotional code to offer the special pricing for Shopify that you would receive during the free trial (which you hadn't started yet when you left this review), but now the special pricing plans are clearly available on the subscription page.

WearMe Pro

Please don't be fooled by all the positive reviews. This software has so many problems and issues with the connection between website and marketplaces. Not to mention you will have to wait 24-48 hours to get basic support. If they can't resolve the problem you simply won't hear back from them. If you are a very small company with few SKU's this is a perfect software for you.

Apparel Garden

I tried to use this app but I had some very basic questions to make sure it would work for my needs and after 16 hours of waiting for a response I gave up. They did not answer my questions at all, therefore I had to disconnect the app before it could cause damage to my amazon account or my inventory.

September 12, 2019

Sorry for not meeting your expectations on this. Your chat message was received after the team had left for the day, but was answered the next morning.

Simple Style Guru

I am in absolute shock! I have tried your app on my shopify store for a few days and removed it before the free trial as the app didn't work for me properly and I have found out I have been charge 82 pounds from my card when I have selected the $20/m plan to start with. I have found out also that my account hasn't been closed even when I did remove it from store and said the reason why. I have been put on a $49/m plan with $49 adds on when I haven't even asked for it! This is by far the worse experience I have ever had with any app.

September 9, 2019

We apologize for the confusion on this -- a full refund has been provided.
Sellbrite is a separate platform from Shopify with its own billing system, so simply uninstalling the Sellbrite app in Shopify does NOT terminate your account with Sellbrite. Our sign up page makes it clear that you will be automatically subscribed unless you cancel your account during the trial period (which I understand that you thought you were doing by uninstalling the app). The special pricing for Shopify customers requires you to enter a promotional code, which is why it didn't subscribe you at the price you expected. Obviously we need to make this more clear in our messaging, so we'll be working on improving that. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Previous 1