Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Truly Art

So here is an overview of what I've experienced and learned in this "hub" world that is super important.
Pricing
This app prices per order - that's ok and there are other apps that charge a % per transaction which is much worse...but also apps where it's a lower flat rate in the "feed" world where that is the most critical factor, not inventory.

Feed World - I did a sync on 2 different apps and the other app was successfully able to pull in 214,000 + SKUs. This app, of course, is required to sync as well, and while it did do a successful hookup with Amazon Merchant, it wasn't successful with Shopify - with only 3,725 SKUs imported and it's stayed there for over 24 hours, so the app thinks it's done. It's not.

Inventory Management - App appears to be awesome in this arena. This would be unused functionality for me as I work on "made to order". But if inventory is important for you, it's a great thing.

Shipping Status Hub - This is huge that you can login to one area and update shipping status on multiple channels. They appear to also have Open API so I could integrate with my own supplier to make it easier to connect in the future.

E-Mail Hub - This isn't part of the app and it's possible other channels like Etsy and Amazon don't want to include this availability to a central hub...but that would be a game changer if I could also deal with communication from the hub. Perhaps even a hack to all you to connect a gmail account add simply add another tab. Communication is a major e-commerce "thing" and this app is focused on "Hub" and efficiency...just sayin.

Ultimately, I need Feed Import/Export to and from Multi Channel, Shipping Status, and some day a "Communication" tab to be the right fit for me. If inventory is your thing, it might be great for others...but definitely need a sync to work 100% of the time and it wasn't a good start from a Shopify standpoint.

They also have a huge discount that takes place but for only 24 hours...but I felt in a hurry to get things working and assumed I would be able to test things with the initial import...but it never completed.

Support is super fast and have a webinar to cover all aspects...but at the moment super impressed with the other app that pulled in all my products from Shopify, costs less, but has none of the bells and whistles this has for status....so, perhaps someday in the future I'll come around to this again...

Ecigaretteempire

Sellbrite stood by their word. A glitch affected our inventory count and the Sellbrite team was right there to step in. They walked us through from A to Z and took care of the problem. I must say the customer service was very helpful and Mike spent countless hours resolving all issues. Very helpful and was on the phone with me for almost two hours. All around great app and great team behind the scenes.

Imagina Natural

Great just too expensive for us.