SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Shopify app insights
  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Free plan available

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

  • Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Reviews

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

Counts per rating level
  • 85% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 11% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 1 stars

Filter and sort reviews

1 - 10 of 2736 reviews

NB NAIL WORLD

Location Canada

I am Newbie for Seo and just install app and get 3 days trial ! Hana help me for some knowledge about Seo and Googe analytics ! Great service

Herajew

Location Egypt

I used the app to increase my SEO results and speed ,
the support is very helpful and quickly response .

HealthMED Store

Location Egypt

The app is great and user friendly interface
but what's marvelous is the customer support. Jason did a very great job while launching my store to fulfill my store needs step by step.

HMdirect

Location United Kingdom

perfect app, good price and quick support help highly recommend getting this app to help you store :)

PepLine

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 19 days

Great and convenient app. The support is amazing, Krystal really helped me through correcting issues regarding SEOs

Developer reply

November 27, 2022

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a heartily review 😍 So happy that you find our support helpful. If you need any further assistance, feel free to drop messages, Krystal and our team would love to support you. Best, Anne.

Smartbig

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excelente ferramenta e ótimo serviço de suporte! Agradeço especialmente a atendente Anne, que está ajudando em todo o processo de otimizações.

Developer reply

November 27, 2022

Adoramos muito sua avaliação 💗 Que bom que gostou do serviço de suporte da Anne. Por favor, envie-nos uma mensagem sempre que estiver em nosso aplicativo, estamos sempre disponíveis para ajudar! Atenciosamente, Flora.

M&M Liquidations

Location United States
Time spent using app 2 months

Fantastic customer service. Madelyn has helped me with perfecting my homepage SEO, as well as assisting me with my sitemap, and I am on a free plan. If you are just starting out with SEO this app is what you need. A1 service!!!!

Developer reply

November 27, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving this awesome feedback. We're beyond happy that you're satisfied with Madelyn's support 💛 If you have any SEO requests, please feel free to contact us, we appreciate all your questions. Kind regards, Linda.

CleanPeau

Location France
Time spent using app 2 days

J'ai utilisé cette appli pour faire un test de performance pour mon site suite a cela j'ai demandé des conseils au support qui réponde super rapidement est tous ca gratuitement

Developer reply

November 27, 2022

Merci d'avoir posté votre merveilleuse critique 🥰 Très apprécié! Nous ne sommes qu'à un message, alors venez nous contacter quand vous le souhaitez ! Votre satisfaction est toujours notre fierté et notre joie. Cordialement, Jason.

Lojas Doniti

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 23 minutes

O melhor em funcionalidades gratuitas para otimização de SEO!!! Estou gostando muito da aplicação e dos resultados que vem trazendo!! Estão de parabéns!!

Developer reply

November 25, 2022

É tão bom saber que você gosta do nosso aplicativo e serviço 🤗 Obrigado por nos deixar este comentário! Por favor, não hesite em contactar-nos através da janela de chat ao vivo sempre que precisar de nós! Atenciosamente, Hana.

CHOKOLAT

Location Spain
Time spent using app 33 minutes

Me encanta esta aplicación, Además de que sus asistentes virtuales ayudan mucho, FLORA en mi caso, ha sido encantadora y me ha ayudado en todo momento.

Developer reply

November 25, 2022

Nuestro equipo, especialmente Flora, está muy emocionado de leer sus increíbles comentarios 😍 ¡Es genial tenerte con nosotros! Siempre que necesite ayuda, no dude en mantenerse en contacto. Todo lo mejor, Gina.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 273 274
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 273 274