SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Planet Junior

Location Pakistan

This app helped me significantly to boost my rankings and showed me detailed reports about my SEO. I would really recommend it and the support is also beneficial and supportive.

July 3, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. We are on top of the world right now ❤️

Don't forget that our support team is always there to help you as best we can in your SEO journey. Just drop us a line via Livechat window whenever you want!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Mega Store

Location Pakistan

5 Stars! For the UI 5 Stars! For The Customer Support Also The Set Up Page Increased my Website Speed for sure Its been Only 2 minutes and I can tell this App would surely come in handy If you are wondering whether you should install this or not! Just Give it a go, you can delete any time so why bother not installing it!

July 3, 2022

Thank you for a very well-rounded and thorough review of our app and the support service 🤗 Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re excited to hear that you loved our app.

Our team is looking forward to supporting you again in Live chat window! Just drop us a question anytime you need!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Baldwens

Wonderful wonderful app and great customer service. The customer is soo great. Great to find such an app.

July 3, 2022

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you so much for the loving words 😊 I'm happy to hear that you are having such an amazing experience with our customer service.

If you have any questions or quesries, please let our support team know. We'd be very happy to help you out!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Blossom-Decor

Thank you Anne for your support and the way you provided help was amazing.
you was clear in explaining the questions I asked about SEO. Thank you, having support from amazing people like you is needed :) xx

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely 5-star review ❤️ It was a pleasure for Anne and our team to work with you and we are happy that we managed to assist you with your SEO concerns.

Don't forget to contact Anne and our dedicated and friendly support team by dropping us a message via Livechat whenever you need our help!

Linda - SEO Booster team

Red Flag

Location Hong Kong SAR

At first it was little complicated, however they have a step by step instructions how to navigate and make changes to improve the website. The Customer Support Hana is extremely helpful and fixed our complicated tech website issue very effectively and replies extremely fast. She have great recommendations and highly I suggest this app.

July 1, 2022

We are sending you warm gratitude for your time and for sharing your wonderful thoughts 🤩 Hana and our team are so happy to hear such kind words from you.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you want via email and Live chat channel. We're all looking forward to your next visit!

Anne - SEO Booster team

12 Parsecs Designs

A bit pricey, but even the free plan is fantastic. I gotta say it made putting in meta tags super easy and fast, and scanned my site for broken links and other issues. Very useful tool.

June 30, 2022

Thank you a ton for your amazing feedback to our app 💟 SEO Booster is born to help you optimize SEO with ease and convenience and we're so happy that we could deliver this to you.

Whenever you need help with SEO, please drop a message in Live Chat channel in-app. We're so happy to help you out in minutes.

Jason - SEO Booster team

JAH Naturalia Limited

This is a very good, intuitive app and the support is just great, they go above and beyond to help you. Thank you guys, keep up the good work! <3

June 30, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, and we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review 🥰

Rest assured that we will try to improve the app to be the most user-friendly SEO app and be with you for any step you take with SEO. Just stay connected with our close support via Live chat anytime!

Flora - SEO Booster team

JOYLLIA

Location Luxembourg

We would like to thank you for the amazing team SEO Booster that did many great jobs to our website with incredible support and is always here to help you in case. We choose the "Speed up plan" cause of the very slow website and the result was just excellent, they improve more than 80% the speed of the store and we clearly feel it. We thank you "Jason" for managing the project with a very talented team. I can only recommend going with this team if you need serious and real improvement on your website. Always a pleasure to work with us. One of the best apps and team on the Shopify store.

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback 💚 Our whole team are overwhelmed with joy after reading your kind words. It means a lot to us, especially Jason.

It’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about SEO Booster app and the speed service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well!

We're looking forward to supporting you again soon, just drop us a question anytime you want!

Gina - SEO Booster team

maisonoir

Location New Zealand

this is a great app for boosting your store SEO and very user friendly . Great job at creating SEO BOOSTER

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. I hope that you are having a great day, because it’s our great day to see you satisfied with our app's service ✨

If you have any questions or queries, please let our supporters know via Live chat window.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Lil Creations

Location New Zealand

I am just a beginner with SEO. Just installing this app and getting to understand the basic SEO is very helpful

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for this nice review 😍! With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and the service everyday!

We will always be waiting to assist you, so just give us a shout through Live Chat channel in-app whenever you need us!

Anne - SEO Booster team