4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

January 25, 2024

SearchPie has transformed my website's performance! With its intuitive SEO Booster, I've seen a significant boost in search rankings and organic traffic. The Speed features have improved loading times noticeably. The analytics are clear, and customer support is top-notch. And all thanks to wendy she helped me in a SEO step by step to boost my website she kind and professional in the aspect of teaching and I highly recommend her to anyone. she is a nice and friendly person. reach out to her anytime you make use of SearchPie.
If you're serious about improving your site's SEO and speed, I highly recommend giving SearchPie a try.

ALL THANKS TO WENDY AGAIN.

Gravie's
About 1 year using the app
January 28, 2024

great app so far! customer service is always on point anytime i asked anything, and very patient/helpful. Switched from SEO Booster (or whatever it was called... really wasn't doing anything for 6 months i had it), used SearchPie and seamless transition and instant feedback for results. look forward to seeing how it works long-term for an update.

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
5 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Great app that does all the work in the background plus has helpful tips to improve your site SEO score and speed. Excellent customer service. Very helpful and informative.

K-Pop Time
Over 1 year using the app
December 4, 2023

a really good app. It works very well and helps you manage all the seo in a short time. One particular point is the support and Linda. Always very very helpful

JustMary.fun
Italy
Over 2 years using the app
November 28, 2023

Anna and Wendy got us set up on the Starter Plan - amazingly helpful and responsive - wonderful service. Extremely cost-effective - bought a full SEO Report on the site for $35 - that's huge savings for a small company and we will know what errors we have and can get them fixed - love this. Please thank these ladies from us :)

LOCK'D IN
7 months using the app
January 25, 2024

Wendy was so helpful and patient. I learned so much about boosting my SEO. I have never had better customer service

The Jambalaya Moon
Over 1 year using the app
January 29, 2024

Wendy was very helpful with all of my questions, thank you

Argent Craft
South Africa
About 3 years using the app
January 18, 2024

Wendy was a great help for me tonight and helped troubleshoot my seo issue with my website. She was very polite and knowledgeable and patient with me! Thanks Wendy you helped me so much!!

Keep'Em_Glossy_
About 1 year using the app
November 15, 2023

Just started using the app so im unsure wether it is actually going to boost my business but worth a go. One thing is for sure though is that Wendy is fantastic at supporting me through the setup process and getting some issues sorted!

Sydney Retro
Almost 2 years using the app
January 26, 2024

This App has been so good to our store, the team behind it are also very supportive at all time. Highly recommended for all store owners.

All City Shoppings