Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1961 - 1970 of 2559 reviews

Glitzz666

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I love this- I am certainly no expert at SEO and this is really helpful indeed. I really like the way that it checks the Google settings as this is essential these days.

Lolly Mail

Location Australia

So far so good! So easy to optimise headings, descriptions and alt-tags. And its free so you can keep it installed! :)

Dream Soaps

I use this app to help get it all right. it simplifies everything. Saves me hours of work. It automatically fixes things so such.

Tom Tate Studios

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Oh man this was so easy to do and the benefits are extreme. Thank you for a fantastic app and for free no less!

Lithium Batteries South Africa

Location South Africa

Completely free app.. love it... wonder what goodies the pro version is going to offer... :)

epicoLeggings

Time spent using app About 16 hours

This app is helping me get found. Without this, I would not be able to make money. If I did not find this app, I would go broke.

Alquimia Acessórios

Location Brazil

Muito muito muito útil! Ele te lembra dos detalhes que podem passar desapercebido por nós no dia a dia do site! podem usar!

Coast Brands

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Just installed. Very intuitive and easy to navigate. Looking forward to seeing data after a month.

Studio Decorai

Location India
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Still early, but until now the app seems to be performing well, especially being free. I will still test it for a few days for a better opinion.

Picket Fence

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I was looking for an app to help with SEO, this one was easy to use and no code knowledge needed. Hopefully it will work .