SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 25, 2019

pretty good and easy to use, recommend for new shopify users!!! it helped me scan all the problems automaticlly and fixed them

Voutique Dubai
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 24, 2019

App works great so far! Hope it will do well in the long run! Price point is fair considering seo usually cost atleast $400 a month

Deal-Szn
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 24, 2019

SEO Booster is one of the best Shopify app´s that I´ve ever used. It helps you a lot with the SEO. I recommend it a lot

Triplystore
Spain
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
November 24, 2019

Just uploaded seeing what it has to offer . Hopefully it provide everything I need for a successful business

JLRUNNERS
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 24, 2019

Great SEO Tool with Jason ID Support. We are from OneProSeo.com in Germany and love the Tools so much

Daps.de
Germany
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
November 24, 2019

nice app ...........................................................................................................

VivaLaWear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 23, 2019

This app works great. It is a good way to fix a lot of SEO problems with little effort on your part.

Highly suggest.

FLUX (FluxHub)
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 23, 2019

I used this app to help me audit my site and identify any areas where I could improve SEO. The app set up was quite user friendly allowing me to understand what things I should be focusing on to get my e-commerce store ready to compete.

Crazy Bougie Love
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 23, 2019

I used this app for my SEO and it provided me positive feedback on how to make necessary improvement and adjustments

OphirTechnologys
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
November 23, 2019

Super easy way to correct any SEO issues. I just had to click though a few pages and it automatically updates everything. Definitely recommend!

CIE Denim