The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (4,019)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly SEO and speed boosting features, which have notably improved search rankings, organic traffic, and website loading times. The app's clear analytics, multi-language support, and personalized SEO strategies are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and professional service. Many find the app cost-effective and appreciate its commitment to transparency and communication. It's recommended for both SEO beginners and experts.

October 3, 2019

This app is fantastic and very helpful, I will use this app for a long time because it save me a lot of time

Cool Hoodies
April 25, 2023

Linda who assisted with questions i had was very helpful and assisted me patiently. She provided me with information on how-to with screen shots and clear instructions. thank you

My Store
Secomapp replied April 25, 2023

It's a pleasure to hear that you're loving our support service and Linda did assist you in a timely manner 💖 This definitely inspires the whole team to work harder! We are around Live chat channel if you need anything! All the best, Sophie.

September 8, 2020

So far so good. This product has been good and working for my site and providing my detailed information on my seo report.

Flawlessly Hair Company
February 13, 2020

I love this app and help a lot! This is honestly best app for SEO basic. Image alt and Basic SEO. They offer cool!

urtrendy
October 3, 2020

I am just starting to use the app. So far it is good and easy to use. We are beginners so this is very helpful

Boutique Attirage
April 6, 2023

This app is great, even on the free plan!
I had a few questions and the team (I was talking to Flora) was super helpful.
Definitely give this app a try if you are looking to improve SEO or speed.

wf_website
Israel
Secomapp replied April 9, 2023

Thank you for writing this awesome 5-star review for us! Hearing that you love our service just simply has made our day 🥰 As always, just contact Flora and us anytime, it is our pleasure to help with any concerns you have. Best, Anne.

February 26, 2020

Yup. I just added the app so we’ll wait for the updates or ant changes in the sales or traffic. I’ll post

Luminous Earphones
February 6, 2023

Very useful app, I would highly recommend this. They have helped me boost my SEO score. Overall, very friendly, pleasant and fun to work with! Shoutout to Linda and Flora!

Alpha Tronic
Secomapp replied February 6, 2023

So happy and motivated to receive such a high appreciation from you for our service 😍 Just drop Linda, Flora and our supporters a message anytime, we promise to help you make the best use of our app. Best, Krystal.

June 30, 2022

This is a very good, intuitive app and the support is just great, they go above and beyond to help you. Thank you guys, keep up the good work! <3

JAH Naturalia Limited
Secomapp replied June 30, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, and we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review 🥰

Rest assured that we will try to improve the app to be the most user-friendly SEO app and be with you for any step you take with SEO. Just stay connected with our close support via Live chat anytime!

Flora - SEO Booster team

April 24, 2023

Veery helpful! FAst response Anne was great! Im new starting out and the help is much appreciated .

The Harper Grace
Secomapp replied April 25, 2023

Your kind words really made our day! We're so glad to know that you've had a great experience with Anne and our service. Please don't hesiate to drop us a message anytime you need support via Live Chat. Our friendly support staff is more than happy to back you up with any questions. Best regards, Wendy.