SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Chroniclesbrand

I love the app but the only thing i don't like about them is that they compulsory review and dont want me to proceed without the review

December 2, 2021

Hey dear Chroniclesbrand team,

It's so nice to hear that you love our app and service ❤ Thank you very much, it will definitely help other merchants know more about our service, and helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your experience with us even better.

About the review thing, we do have Exit button for you if you are not ready to leave a feedback yet, so it is actually not compulsory. You can check that again, we just only want to make sure everything with the app is okay with you 🤗

Our supporters are always online and very happy to walk you through every SEO step and answer all your questions, so please don't hesitate to contact us via Live chat window whenever you need us, so that we can help boost your SEO to the next level.

Looking forward to assist you soon!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Elinorr

My query was solved quickly by Hana. She is very supportive and guided me well about HTML tags. Thank you so much Hana for your support.

December 2, 2021

Dear Elinorr team,

Our team, especially Hana, is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback 😍 It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services!

We really appreciate that such loyal customers like you value our work so highly. Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our SEO Booster app.

Our SEO plans with tons of powerful features are always ready to help you build a more SEO-friendly and well-optimized store! During your upcoming journeys with our app, whenever you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to stay in touch through Livechat. We are just one click away ♥

Looking forward to serve you soon!

Hori - SEO Booster team

Gafa Eyewear

Awesome! Super easy to use. I love how it analyzes my data and explains it in a way that I can understand where I need some help

Hello exceptional Gafa Eyewear team,

We are in seventh heaven reading your feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us this positive review and lifting our spirits and inspiring us to new achievements 💕

Our SEO Booster members always try to bring you an easy-to-use and effective SEO solution and we are glad we were able to meet your expectations. Your satisfaction with our service is one of the best compliments for us. Thank you for choosing and trusting SEO Booster. It was a pleasure to work with your team and we look forward to support you more in SEO and achieve your SEO success.

Don't forget to give us a shout via Livechat channel whenever you need our help. We are more than happy to support you!

Enjoy your lovely day!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Streetwear Society

Great application, they fixed me bugs! I recommend, nice and fast customer service, they were able to help me quickly

Hi, wonderful Streetwear Society team 🌞

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone and for great and constructive feedback. It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your SEO experience with us even better.

SEO Booster team is always trying our best to provide you a tool that helps you save more time on SEO tasks as well as supportive customer service to assist you and your business better on your SEO journey, and great that your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know by dropping us a message via Livechat. We're always here to help!

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Egoreal

Live customer support is absolutely amazing! Jason, a member of customer success team, provided an accurate explanation of various features that are found under my current plan. Thanks to that, it made my exploration and understanding of how to use those features much more efficiently and productively. Thank you, Jason, for your great support! Great App packed with various useful features...

Hey Egoreal team,

I’m really glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our customer service and Jason's support partcularly! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback 🤗

Whole SEO Booster team works on providing you with the best available features for a successful e-commerce business and excellent support to our merchants. The whole team will be happy to hear that our hard work has paid off! When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!

Please rest assured that we are trying to improve ouselves everyday to bring you the best service we have. Jason and our support team are very happy to talk to you anytime you need SEO assistance when using our app via Love chat window.

Looking forward to assist you soon!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Miracles & More

I have been looking for an SEO Booster app on Shopify for a few months and a friend recommended SEO booster and I was surprised by how amazing their customer service is, they do their best to help you and always respond on time. Jason & Gina have been great and they really helped my website a lot, fixing the errors, deleting the unnecessary codes from previous apps which helped increased my website traffic. I highly recommend this SEO Booster if you are looking for the best customer service, increasing traffic, fixing codes errors and improving your ranking on Google at an affordable price!

Dearest Miracles & More team,

Please accept our gratitude for your beautiful review 💖

Such great words on us we hear from you, and the whole SEO Booster team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. Your support means world to us, we truly appreciate it, and this definitely boosts us to work even harder to improve the features and make you more satisfied each time.

All of our services are aimed to deliver feature-rich options as well as prompt support to contribute to your SEO growth. It's our pleasure to see that our efforts and hard work resonated with you. Jason and Gina, also our support team, are jumping of happiness hearing that they could impress you with their service.

Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime, we are in the livechat 24/7, whenever you need us.

See you soon!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Myrtleford Sports and Toys

Location Australia

I use this app to help with our SEO - it does a lot of work for you, thus saving me hours of work. It advises of errors with suggestions to fix them. Support is excellent and fast with any problems I have. They have just helped with the speed of my website with some very good improvements for mobile and desktop.

Good day to Myrtleford Sports and Toys team,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review 😍! With your precious feedback, it motivates us, including our support and developer team, to keep on improving the app and the service everyday!

We have always been putting effort to enrich our app with cool features and flexible support services that would be really helpful for your business. It is our pleasure to see customers' satisfaction like yours.

SEO takes long-term care but all our supporters promise to always be there for you whenever you need our smallest support. We will always be waiting to assist you, so just give us a shout through Live Chat channel in-app and we're more than happy to help you out with SEO!

Looking forward to your next visit!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Z6 ladder

I didn’t think so much when I first started using it, but after a period of time, we found obvious results

Hi Z6 ladder team,

We truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted and lovely customer like you! Your nice review made our day 💝 I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

It's such a wonderful start when you can feel at ease to experience our app from the first steps. I just wanted you to know that we truly feel honored to be your chosen SEO app. Your precious support motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our precious customers, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your SEO expectations.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to support you!

Have a great day ahead!

Hori - SEO Booster team

Juman Dead Sea

Still in the beginning of using this app, and I feel optimistic about it because of the great and helpful support.

November 26, 2021

Hi there Juman Dead Sea team,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such an amazing feedback 🌸

Seeing you having optimistic and positive experience with our app and support service is the best thing we can ask for. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and we're happy to know it pays off with your satisfaction.

We know there's still a long way ahead for you to see SEO success. But worry not since we will always be here to back you up whenever you need help via both email and Live chat window. Hopefully we can build a long partnership with you in the future.

Once again, thank you for sharing with us your experience with SEO Booster. We truly appreciate it!

Have a great weekend!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Hempster Espana

I used the app and i really like it how easy it is. Iam very happy about the app and hope it will be like this forever.

November 23, 2021

Dearest Hempster Espana team,

Thank you so much for your kind words 💗 It is so nice of you to leave such a wonderful feedback for us.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our service. Every tool and feature was created with care about you and your customers, aiming to make your experience with the app as easy-to-use and effective as possible.

We are sure that if you get to know the app better, you will find even more improved and useful tools. We are all here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants and we go the extra mile to meet the expectations.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com. Our supporters are all looking forward to serve you in your next visit!

Hana - SEO Booster team