SEO Manager

SEO Manager | Reviews

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Excellent-Supply.com

We had problems early on with this app. Venntov helped sort things out and offered to give us full use of the app for FREE for life if I would change my negative review. I took them up on their generous offer, modified my review, and went on to use the app for several more months. I felt this was a standup way for them to handle things. But now in all honesty I can no longer recommend this as a 5-star app. Recently the app developed another glitch where broken links were displaying search engines as the broken link paths (as if Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo were actual pages on my website). I contacted support but got no response. Frustrated, I threw in the towel, deleted SEO Manager, and have now moved on to the SMART SEO app {which looks to be a more effective SEO tool}. Paying money for an app that works properly, and produces good SEO results, makes more sense than hanging on to a free app that doesn't cut the mustard. That's why I'm now changing this to a 3-star review. P.S. I have to wonder how many other 5-star Venntov reviews were written for free use of their product. ----------------------------------------------------------
Reply to Rhian Beutler's comment below: After a long string of problems with SEO Manager back in August I was super frustrated with SEO Manager. As a result I posted a 1-star review. Shortly afterward I was contacted by josh Highland at Ventoov who seemed alarmed and concerned that I had experienced so many problems. Because I was dissatisfied he offered to give me the product for free for life. And in return I wrote a 5-star review. At the time the app was working and I appreciated the great service. Like I said, I spoke directly with Josh on the phone - and he sent me this message below by email on August 11 2020. ----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking my call today. We have applied the 100% lifetime discount and sent the access request. What we need next is to have the app installed - https://apps.shopify.com/seo-meta-manager Don't worry about adding our code, I'll handle that portion. Please shoot me an email or text when you have the app installed.

May 10, 2021

Hi there,

This was, as you can imagine, alarming to read.

Obviously, as the President of the company, I wanted to take immediate action on the allegations made in your most recent updated review.

For clarity- we never asked you to change your negative review. Ever. We asked to work with you on the challenges you had, and I have no documentation of us offering you the app for free in exchange for a positive review.

In fact, that is against the Shopify App Store's TOS and is something we never do. We will never comp our app and then ask for a review. That is an unfair accusation to make, and I stand firmly by the integrity of my team and our product.

That being said, when you emailed us most recently on May 1st, 2021, we responded on May 2, 2021, attempting to solve the challenge you pointed out ( we had a bug that is now fixed), and on May 3rd, you told us that we should not worry about it and that you were uninstalling SEO Manager.

I am happy that you found a solution that works for you, and hope it works out for you. Best of luck with your business endeavors.

Feel free to email us if you have any additional questions, comments or concerns.

support@seomanager.com

Best,

Rhian Beutler
President + Co-founder
venntov

Charlie's Body Butter

I cannot say but so much for this app due to not being able to use it due to cookies/error message. The team was quick to try to assist me but I decided I just didn't want to be bothered with it anymore. I will say I didn't have a bad experience with support.

June 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback- we are looking in to this issue, and I am sorry that we weren't able to give you a great experience.

We have our development team working on this right now, and I hope we can fix it soon.

Further, thank you for your positive feedback regarding our support team- they work really hard, and while we were not the app for you, we certainly appreciate your acknowledgment of their work. ( I will pass it along!)

If you need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Best,

Rhian

We Grind Games

Been using this app for almost 2 years, and it was perfect. But now, due to google changes half of the app doesnt work and the price is still the same.
Thank you for the time we had together, but unfortunatelly I will have to let you go.

No Google Connect
No Analytics available
No Sitemap or possibility to submit sitemap to google.
You guys should consider a better price, at least until you offer more features.

Thai Artist Collective

Still trying to work with this app and get it right. Hopefully with some tech support I can solve my problems and will update this review at a later date.

Standard Luggage

BEWARE, we installed this app and it really messed up our rich snippets on Google. It removed the "star ratings" and listed indicated our products a "pre-order" in SERPs. I contacted support and there was no reply. I have read other shop owners reporting the same issue.

Update:

Josh from SEO Manager subsequently reached out to provide a detailed response with potential solutions. He indicated they are aware of the issue and it will be fixed. In the end, we decided not to go with this solution.

Lexinoelbeauty Com

the app is useful but I have not seen an improvement in my seo where I am ranking better or seeing more visitors because of it. Will keep checking.

Discgolfshopping

don't see much upside for this app unless you spend tons of money trying to get traffic through a magical app.

Green Olive Soaps

I installed this app and have been following the instructions. I have not see an increase in traffic to my site but I will do a follow-up review to see if there is any change. www.greenolivesoaps.com

Acmegem Sales And Appraisal

so far easy to use. not sure how to tell if working right though.

Whatever Gift

Quite satisfy with the apps but can be better. As i'm a newbie in seo thus asking some question that doesn't make sense to them, and answer also not relevant, still have to google and get it done right. Hope they can list a sequence for us to follow.

Previous 1 3