SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Mary & Marie

Super fast service, great product. Thanks again.

The Adorable Child

Very responsive in helping us setup this App...was up in running in no time. Thanks Josh!!

We Got Crystal, Inc. 1-800-375-0097

Awesome customer service! Josh installed the app for me on a Friday night within minutes of me requesting help. Can't wait to see the results we get!

Humbara

We ve been using this app for quite a while now and I must say It is one of the best apps we ve ever installed. They go out of their way and help you with everything that relates to the app and also help you correct other useless app mistakes
Strongly recommended

Good Karma Dog Company

Love this app. Makes my life so much easier as a new SEO person. Also, Josh rocks if you have questions. I just shot him an email and he took care of the install. I highly recommend Josh and the SEO app.

Half Moon Bay Salt Water Taffy Co.

Great app! Easy to use. Best customer support I have ever seen for an online business. I mean the best. Answered questions, and help me through a couple problems. Thanks!

Sunshine Furniture - Online Quality Furniture Store in Melbourne

Fantastic App easy to use and gets the job done.

ikklelovelies

A big thank you to Josh for the install. Very efficient indeed. Hopefully SEO Meta Manager will help my rankings over the coming weeks. Thanks again Josh :)

Zarafet

Great App and incredibly helpful customer support. Absolutely love the little box which shows you how the search result will actually look in Google. Josh tweaked my initial setup very promptly, and has since followed up again with a minor detail I wished to amend. Excellent service, excellent product.

give-itz

After having assistance with the set-up, it was wonderful to work with Josh and figure out how to improve the SEO. Hopefully, this will translate into engine ecognition!