SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

De Moza

This app has really helped us to fix some of the basic SEO errors. Great tool for people who has basic understanding on how to work around this.

Viori

Incredible app. Everything I have been looking for in a SEO app to help me be successful. I love the product page editors and the blog application.

Pirouette NYC

I just now added the app to our PirouetteNYC.com site and will be speaking with Venntov's COO tomorrow to learn how to best take advantage of it. The Support Team for Venntov was super responsive and repaired a 404 issue right away a few minutes ago. It kept popping up when I clicked on the button to request that Venntov edit our Shopify Theme Code.

Universal Elastic & Garment Supply

I really like how helpful the customer service is and found the videos especially helpful to optimize my site.

UniQline

I used this app to help me with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.

hebeloft

It is very easy to use and informative. I enjoy the introduction video which guides us on what is SEO step by step.

HER Home Design

I used this app to help my with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.

My Righteous Apparel

I have been using this app for over a year. It is very easy to use. The app let's you know as soon as there is a broken link, helps do the SEO as you add new products, edit existing product SEO, etc. Highly recommended. I am not an IS guy. Easy to use.

EL&RO Jewellery

SEO Manager has been a great tool to guide us through SEOs to be able to improve our website traffic and organic reach.

Toys Jungle

I like the app, had this app for a few years. Always good. Highly Recommending.